Interview with namirafateen

Real Name/Pen Name?

I am namirafateen.

How long have you been writing?

I don't have a lot of experience in writing, but it's my first book.

What made you want to be a writer?

I always wanted to write a book on my life, but I realized it's difficult to make my own story ...I included some part of my life events in that book..I got inspired by wattpad writers...they write so well... I don't have a complete story in my mind, I just write non stop. Whatever comes to my mind, I write it...

Favorite book? On or off Wattpad, or both.

My fav book is Must Date the Playboy(on wattpad). I also had a love story (off wattpad). It was the first book which made me cry.

How did you discover Wattpad?

I came to know wattpad from my friends.

What do you do outside of Wattpad? Hobbies?

I am a student.... just going to join college and my hobbies are designing, discovering new things, baking..... the list will never end.

Where do you draw your inspirations from when writing? Favorite authors, music, film etc.

I don't have any favourite authors. If I like the book, the author becomes one of my favourite... I am inspired by the author RAVINDRA SINGH from whom I read a love story.... his words are full of emotion and passion that drive people crazy....

Who encourages you to write?

Actually to be honest no one encourages me... I encourage myself to write well..... but some of my friends encouraged me before starting my book.... now no one cares... I am here so that people will come to know about my book and encourage me...

How do you think writing impacts your life?

Writing is one of my favourite hobbies... I write what I feel..... Sometimes while writing I remember my past beautiful experience and I put it on my book.

How many stories do you have?

For now... I'm writing only one book. Maybe after completing it, I'll start another.

List your stories:

My book name is YOU AGAIN

What do you want readers to know about your stories or writing style?

It's all about true love... which people think it's so simple or just a fairy tale... some stories exist ...I want them to know about family ...how to face situations ...one of the main point I can tell is "UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL."

What do you write about most?

It's all about love, care, emotions, struggle, friendship, happiness and sadness.. on the whole it's about life.

How do you pick your character names?

I jumbled some of my friends name and added them as my characters. I also described them as how they are in real life.

What's your favorite genre to write? To read?

Crime and romance

What do you do to get over writer's block?

N/A

What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favourite thing about wattpad is... it encourages people by bringing out their talent and it inspires so many people by the unique idea of writing as well as reading.

What is the nicest comment you've ever received?

The best comment I got is " dis is seriously out of the world i am loving it"

The Hunger Games or Divergent? Why?

Divergent. It brings out thrill, science and girl power. I love divergent. And I have also seen it's sequel parts.

Any advice for other writers out there?

My advice for the public is to never think that you are good for nothing.... Create yourself....do whatever you like.And specifically, if you are a girl, show your talent and power to this world that thinks girls can't do anything... if no one supports or encourages you, don't mind... keep going never stop yourself from doing whatever you like... one day you'll definitely do something great.Thank you. And if you guys get some time, please try to read my book and tell me how it is....