The Movies Pt 2

"Michael", you whisper as you feel your face grow flush. " We are in public...in the middle of a parking lot", you whisper yell trying to catch my breath. In a daze like lust filled look he stares deeply into your eyes and says, " You said you need help with them I got you". His hands move rapidly towards your buckle and trys to take off your belt. " Hey!", you laugh and swats his hands away. " No funny business in public that was the rule", you smirk at him as he regrettingly remembers the rule he put in place after the Fro-yo incident.

" Ughhh", he groans stubbornly, " can't we make an exception for today". He looks up at you with those big brown eyes of his "pleasee Y/n". You think for a second , " Well..", you almost give in as you remember the last time you really touched him but your phone ringer interrupted. " Oops saved by the bell", you look at your phone as you see it's an unsaved number. " Ehh unknown...end call", you say as you hang up.

You push Michael back as you hop off the hood of the car and walks toward the theater, throwing a "come on" over your shoulder ". He jogs up next to you and pouts as he says, " waitttt I thought you changed your mind". " Almost", you say, " but I guess God wanted me to say no by the interruption". He laughs and says, " God has nothing to do with this. He's not paying attention to sins my love ", you look at him as you get closer to the theater. " God sees all my love", you reply mockingly. " Now go pay for tickets while I get the snacks", you tell him as your eyes grow big at the sight of dozens of candies lined up waiting to be in your stomach.

As your about to walk off he grabs you by the waist and among your protests crashes your lips into his in a intense and sensual kiss. He holds it for about five seconds and then finally lets you pull away and chuckles. Your face is flushed with arousal and embarrassment. You hate public affection and he knows it. " Ayyyyy you junkie", you call him his pet name and he laughs. " I'm sorry I needed something today", his grin grows in size. At a loss for words you toss a "hmph" in his direction and head towards the food counter in need of any distraction from him. He chuckles again as he watches you walk away and thinks to himself, ' A dark theater with no watchful eyes...if only she knew'. He shakes his head as his plan comes together.
———————————————————————————
Hello yes I'm back from the dead and due to popular request by my adoring fans( literally my brother and sister) I have taken this story up again. I thought I would give a wholesome-ish chapter today to give my return a positive note.....But tomorrow....we'll get a little more... unhinged. That's all for now see you then. Bye peeps❤️

P.S I update Tuesday's and Saturday's now( except for this week I'm updating only Tuesday and Wednesday) ❤️❤️