The Workout

Your outfit:

His outfit:

" Y/n can you gimme a hand for a sec", Michael calls from you guys's indoor gym

" Y/n can you gimme a hand for a sec", Michael calls from you guys's indoor gym. You were lounging on the couch watching some cartoons before your daily run and you lazily get off the couch and head to the back of the house. You reach the door to the gym and you open it to see Michael staring you down.

You gulp as you see his bare torso and your eyes glance to the corner to see his shirt

You gulp as you see his bare torso and your eyes glance to the corner to see his shirt....completely shredded in pieces. Your eyes focus back on him and you start to sweat as you see his angry expression. His eyes trail your body up and down and suddenly you feel completely naked under his gaze. " Babe I need some help doing  sit-ups ..... do you mind?,"he asks you. And for a split second you think to yourself, ' Hell yes I mind!', but then you ultimately decide to not piss him off any more and say," " Sure babe why not".

He goes to lay down on a mat in the middle of the room in the sit-up position and you follow suit. You bend down with your back arched as you hold his feet down and he begins to do his sit-ups. " So Y/N...", you take your eyes off the floor and stare into his brown ones. " Who were you on the phone with earlier today", he asks in a voice of disdain.

You pause and try to remember who you were talking to. "Oh don't play dumb", he says. "I'm not",you say in defense, "I was just trying to remember-."He cuts you off by grabbing both your wrists. Then he stands, making you stand with him, and pulls you flush against his chest. "As I said earlier who were you talking to babe". "I..I um".You think back as hard as you can and a lightbulb goes off, "Dave!",you half shout, "I was talking to Dave". "Oh really so why were you giggling". "I was not", you quickly protest. 

You were getting mad-fast.

He tightens his grip on your wrists and pushes you towards the wall. Pinning your hands above your head he leans over you and says, "There's no use in lying you should be apologizing instead." You scoff and say, " For what I didn't do anything wrong". Just to piss him off you add, " If you want an apology so bad why don't you beg me for it", you say with a smirk. He pauses for a second and says, " Oh trust me babe I'm not going to be the one that's begging".

Then he moves swiftly. He yanks you from the wall and forcefully shoves you onto the floor. He walks over to you on your back and squats on the ground. You know he sees the look on your face as he opens your legs with his hands. Sliding them down your thighs he rips your shorts off of you. You sit unmoving as you hear the echoes of the rips in the room. He finally finishes and slides his hands down your thigh again and brushes lightly over your underwear. As he hits  your sensitive spot you inwardly shudder as he says, " You know you can still get out of this right".

You look at him at him with a defiant look in your eye and he knows that your not backing down yet. " So can you", you say and with that he bends his head down and gets to work.

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

PSA announcement: Hay guys just a quick thanks for the wait. Remember to follow me for more content. I'm thinking about making this a smut imagine book but I'm not sure. Let me know how you guys feel. I'm also thinking about making another imagine book with multiple people. Give me some suggestions to include. This can range from anime characters to celebrities whatever you want. Bye peeps❤