⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ In a Heartbeat ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀

REVIEW of the cover
of In a Heartbeat by Awesome_Aliyah

REVIEW of the coverof In a Heartbeat by Awesome_Aliyah

Note: ★ - Focus

ORIGINALITY 10/10
I don't see how this could be copying off of a specific style.

____________________________________

CREATIVITY 7/10
The simplicity is noteworthy. There doesn't seem to be much altering on the original picture and the addition of the title and author name isn't involuted whatsoever.

____________________________________

RELEVANCE 9/10
>Font (8/10)
It's simplistic and the font is pretty. Although, the colour of the font almost blends into the fences in the background. Also I suggest the author name be in a more readable font (Tip: since it's small, avoid scrip/cursive fonts).

>BG/Model/Subject (10/10)
The model seems to be melancholic while remaining the light mood of the genre.

____________________________________

NEATNESS 8.5/10
>Placement (8/10)
The text below the title seems to have been placed there just to play it safe. Also I feel like the negative space above the model should be occupied somehow.

>Clarity (9/10)
The only problem being that the title could almost get lost into the background picture.

____________________________________

OVERALL APPEAL 8/10
Aesthetic 8/10
Simplicity is elegance. The story definitely doesn't need extravagant pictures and manipulation, however try finding a way for your cover to stand out a little more compared to the books with similar simplistic covers.

____________________________________

FINAL THOUGHTS
It's not bad but could be improved on. Just go through existing (published) YA contemporary book covers to find inspiration and maybe some ideas :--)

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

T O T A L⠀G R A D E

83.50% ~ B

Thank you so much for letting me review your covers!