"Oh, I'm sorry." She said in a small innocent voice. A small smile tugged on my lips as I took a huge gulp, savoring the taste I spoke.

"No, no it's fine" I said clearing my throat and waving my hand in the air. "Hi." I said.

She smiled. "Hi. I didn't come to talk I just wanted to know do you go out with Noah Smith?" she said, I looked at her and nodded my head slowly.

"Yes. How do you know and why do you want to know?" I asked.

"I seen you two at the hookah lounge a couple days ago. Just to tell you, he's not who you think he is." She retorted taking my cup and drinking some and sitting it back on the counter.

"Okay, and who the hell are you?" I said with full attitude in my voice. She put her hands up in surrender and laughed a little.

"Woah, calm down girl." She laughed. " Just ask your boyfriend who is Ivy Sanchez." She said standing up and fixing the skirt she had on.

"No. You tell me who she is!" I said, she smirked,

"I'm pretty sure your boyfriend will." She winked at me then walked away. I took a deep breath, then after a few minutes I started laughing. I can't believe I just let that bitch get to me! I pulled out a ten and sat it under the unfinished drink and walked back to my car. I hopped in and made my way to Noah's house. Even though she got under my skin and could be lying I still wanted to know who this Ivy bitch is. I just hope he doesn't lie to me...

Pulling up to his house I hopped out and made my way to his door. I took a deep breathe and knocked on his door,

"Who is it?!" He yelled behind the door.

"It's me." I said and the door swung open and Noah stood there with his million dollar smile. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into the house while closing the door by kicking it. He pulled me close and pressed our lips together,

"Hey." He said breaking the kiss. Oh God, this better go good.

"We have to talk." I said breaking away from his hold and walking into his well furnished living room and sitting on his peach cover couch. A couple minutes later he walked in and sat on the couch and rubbed his neck nervously,

"What's up?" He asked. I stared at him long and hard and he looked away from my gaze, then looked back at me.

"Who is Ivy Sanchez?" I asked, He froze and stared at the ground. No, please Noah.

"No one, why?" He lied nervously. I shook my head and stared at my hands,

"Who is she Noah?" I said demandingly. He didn't say anything so I looked up and he was staring down at me.

"Where is this coming from?!" He said getting loud. I stared at him,

"Really?"

"She's nobody that's all you need to know." He said angrily standing up and walking away. I quickly got up and followed him.

"Your getting really mad when I mention her name! Who is she!?" I yelled at him as he started going into his kitchen.

"She's nobody you need to worry about! She has nothing to do with you! Who told you about her anyway?" He questioned turning around. His ears were red,

"Why aren't you answering my question! Dammit Noah! Who are you!?" I screamed getting very angry that he's avoiding my question and beating around the bush. The real Noah would tell me! What's up with him?

He started laughing. "No the real question is, who the fuck are you! Your coming in hear throwing questions at me like I'm the criminal. Give me some space." He said carelessly, grabbing a bottle of water.

I stared taking back by his comment that I didn't think before I spoke. "You know what, your so damn right." I said nodding my head, what I'm about to do is probably so stupid but I want him to be real with me and that's not what he's doing and it's hurting me.

"Wait- no, that's not what I meant. I'm sorry-" He said reaching for me. I back up and shook my head.

"No Noah, give you space right? Have fun with that." I said walking away before I started to cry, he grabbed me and turns me around.

"I said I was sorry. What are you trying to say?" He questioned soundly a little hurt. His eyes slowly turned a dark blue. I slowly shook my head as my eyes started to burn.

I ripped myself from his hold and he looked at me wide eyed, "I can't believe she was right." I whispered to myself.

"W-who was right? Chyna please." he begged I back up,

"You've been distant from me. Not telling me things, I think we need some space." I said wiping the tears from my eyes, His mouth parted but soon it closed and his eyes turned grey.

" Your right, get the fuck out of my house!" He yelled. Walking to open the door for me. I don't know what took over me but I started to cry, I walked outside.

"Have a nice life Chyna, cause you and me are done!" He yelled slamming the door in my face. I wasn't saying were broken up. I was saying space, like not talking and things of that sort until were ready! I jumped into my car and cried my eyes out. My tears hit the storing wheel onto the cracks of my hands. Damn!

I started the car up and drove away from his house.

I guess we're officially over...

__________

August 1, 2O14

Are y'all mad at how they broke up?

Petty right?

Who is really Ivy Sanchez?

Chyna....Noah. How do y'all feel?

Commemt!

Everyone. Comment.