I'm Fine

"Yoongi! You've been in there for twenty minutes! Please come out and talk to me!" Yoongi had locked himself in the bathroom and little did Hoseok know that Yoongi couldn't open the door. He couldn't even stand up. He was having a panic attack. He was silently crying, he could barely breathe, and he didn't want to worry Hoseok. He choked out a quiet, "I'm fine," and couldn't hold back the cries anymore. He started sobbing loudly, worrying Hoseok.
"Yoongi, if you don't come out, I'm coming in!" Just as Hoseok was about to turn around to get the key to the bathroom, the door creaked open. Yoongi stood there, his legs shaking, blood dripping down his left arm from the multiple deep cuts, and silently crying. Yoongi would have fallen on to the cold, tile floor of Hoseok hadn't caught him. Hoseok picked Yoongi up, bridal style, and carried him to their bedroom. He set Yoongi on the bed and walked to the bathroom. He was shaking (he was jungshook) as he walked back to Yoongi with bandages, peroxide and a wash cloth. When he got back to Yoongi, he saw a razor blade in his right hand.
"H-Hobi, t-take the b-blade a-away." Hoseok slowly walked over to Yoongi and gently took the blade out of his hand. Hoseok set the blade on the bedside table and sat on the bed in front of Yoongi. He put a wash cloth under Yoongi's arm and poured peroxide over the cuts. Yoongi winced at the sudden burning sensation.
"I'm sorry, Yoongi. I should've helped you."
"I-I'm s-sorry, Hobi. I b-blacked out and..... I-I cut and-"
"Yoon, its not your fault." Hoseok wrapped Yoongi's arm up and lifted his hand. He kissed the back of his palm. This sent shivers down Yoongi's spine. Hoseok saw, a smirk slipping onto his face.
"Stop." Yoongi said, laughing slightly.
"Stop what?" Hoseok spoke seductively, leaning up and kissing Yoongi's neck softly.
"H-Hoseok, n-not right n-now." Yoongi was holding back moans as Hoseok started creating small bruises all over his neck. Yoongi accidentally let out a soft moan, making Hoseok move lower, slowly unbuttoning Yoongi's shirt. He pulled both of their shirts off, moving up to kiss Yoongi softly, loving how Yoongi melted under his touch.

...
Sorry I'm cutting off a smut chapter, I'll continue it later. But, NEW STORY!!! I wasn't going to leave you guys without one for to long. Anyways, BYE BYE!!!