終わり

So it's author-nim yx right here and I'll share with you guys the bts of this book. Please take note that's behind-the-scenes, like the process of making this book.

Plot

- I was inspired by the anime 'hotarubi no mori e', and no kidding, I cried. I kind of fell in love with the concept because I have always been more of an angsty person, so yeah.

- So basically, Mira is a special girl that is able to enter this alternate universe and meets Jungkook, who can't touch humans. The story revolves around the 2 characters. In the end, Jungkook disappears because he was touched by a human, however he was not sad, because he could use this chance to touch Mira like how he had always wanted to.

- Please take note that Jungkook was the only one that love Mira in a romantic way. I think that because Mira's different, and his only human friend, he takes a liking towards her, before it evolving into love. However, Mira only sees Jungkook as an important friend, so it's a one-sided love for Jungkook. Mira is able to explore the world and meet new people unlike Jungkook that only has her (human friend) therefore Jungkook kind of fell for her.

Characters

- Mira: I tried to make her into quite a fun character that I wish people can relate to more, however I'm not good at developing their characters. There's actually a lot of discussion and thoughts about her name because I have no talent in naming but we settled with Mira.

- Jungkook: I thought it would be nice to portray Jungkook as the male lead as he's shy and can be quite cautious at times. I tried hard to portray how their emotions can be when they are separated by the different realms and the fact that he cannot touch Mira.

- Jimin: very few appearances (only 2) I wrote of him as being Mira's another best friend. He's quite clingy and touchy (I guess) so I thought it would be nice if he would always like to hug Mira and we would think of how unfair it is that Jungkook can't touch her? And of course, Jimin being Mira's husband was totally unplanned, I just added it in while writing, and hopefully increase the angst?

Name

- the book's name is called 'Lost' and it was also through quite a thorough brainstorming. I thought that it would fit the story line quite nicely. So Mira was lost at the very start of the book which begin the entire story— LOST.

Also, I thought about how they are lost in being in different universes, like how they can never reach each other.

- if you link the name of every chapter together, it translates into 'Hey. Can I hug you now?  I love you.' Which are the last few words Jungkook said to Mira.

Part 2

- I will be writing a part 2 to this story that had no direct connection to this storyline, so hope you won't get confused if I used 'Jungkook' as the male lead again, and think 'isn't he dead?'. If you really think that way, yes, he's dead. This is a whole new Jungkook we're talking about, so don't confuse the 2 characters.

Spin-off

- After writing Jimin as Mira's husband, I'm thinking that it would be nice if I can write how they fell in love in another book. However, that's just a thought, so no promises if it will become real.

QnA

- I don't mind making a qna for the characters but I need questions, so I will make one if I gathered enough comments (when this book get more reads)

You can comment below:

- Mira

- Jungkook

- Jimin

- Ni-chan (Jk's close spirit Brother)

- the bastard that knocked into Jk

- Me/ Author-nim

Requests

- I'm all in for requests, so if you want extra scenes (jk x mira) please comment here. Give me a brief explanation of what you wish to see and I'll try my best to make it happen:D

Author-nim

- I'm lazy so that's why my updates take so long. Sorry not sorry XD

- I read every comments on my books and I will reply to it. However don't worry if I don't, cos it's most likely that I'm not sure how to reply and gets worried about what if I say something wrong or misinterpreted the comment.

Finally, pls stay tune for the next part of the story !! However, I wouldn't be uploading so fast as I'm still in the process of creating the flow of chapters TT

until then, pls take care of your health and be happy :)))))

love myself. love yourself.

Peace out! ✌🏻