Concerns {Kouha X Reader}

Start from the beginning

"Listen to my orders if you don't want to end up like Ryousai." She growled making the assistant general shiver in fear.

If he doesn't want death well might as well listen to the princess or you'll end up dead meat.

"Stay behind while I talk to them, no war unless I say so. Come on Taiko." The light pink haired boy stood behind the princess with his toned form, his household vessel weapon attached to his side just in case he needed it.

Both of them stared at each other before moving forward to greet and told the villagers about the announcement.

...

"Prince Kouha, I think you should need some rest." A servant muttered.

"I'm fine" Kouha replied, his pink eyes focused on the window.

"Prince Kouha would you like some tea?" Another servant pestered.

The pink haired prince's calm face dropped into a frown before replying.

"I'm fine, put the tea away from my face."

"Sorry my prince"

"It's fine" He sighed, his eyes looked at the view outside the window again.

He wondered what happened to the princess right now, is she okay? Did she really went to the village?

"What if she did?" he whispered to himself, "Maybe she did."

Meanwhile...

The [H/C] haired princess stood formally, her eyes staring emptily at the elder of the village before she bowed as respect.

"I am the first princess of [E/N] empire Princess [Y/N] [L/N], I am here on behalf of Prince Kouha, the third prince of Kou Empire," she introduced herself, the elder nodded in acknowledgement and bowed as well.

"I am Lorna, the elder of this village. I guess Prince Kouha sent you here for us to submit to the Kou Empire?"

"I'm afraid yes elder Lorna," the Princess answered.

Her [E/C] eyes observed the elder, oh how she wished she could help them. But it's Kouha's orders, she must listen to her Fiance. The elder looked at her and smiled, her lips parted to say her answer until an arrow disturbed the elder's words and the villagers eyes widen in shock.

[Y/N] looked behind her back and glared at the assistant general.

"I told you, back off." She snarled at the assistant general.

But the assistant general didn't listen and continue what he started.

"Listen! Submit to the Kou empire if you don't want a war between Kou and your village!" his yell made the villagers gasp in shock.

[Y/N] glared at him.

"What are you doing?" she hissed, "I'm trying to do a proper way for them to submit but you're ruining it!"

She couldn't help but feel anger gushing inside her, what he's doing was definitely out of the plan. Was he gonna be like Ryousai?

The laugh of the assistant general made her came back to reality, she furrowed her brows at this.

"I want to apologize for my assistant's behaviour," [Y/N] said as she turn around to meet the elder's stare.

"Is there something wrong elder Lorna?"

The elder didn't spoke a word, she only stared at the princess.

...

Kouha went out of the carriage and immediately kicked the driver as he loosen up a horse so he could ride on it.

"Prince Kouha!" the driver yelled in shock, he watched as Kouha climbed unto the horse, "Where are you going!?"

"To the village where I sent [Y/N]."

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

Don't worry, there's a part two for this.

I hope you guys love this, and I'm sorry if it's crappy. I made it late, so yeah. Errors are expected.

I love you all!

-BSM