C7:)

//what do you mean?//

Val Pov:

After the girl left Me, Ry and the twins spend the days playing Xbox.Its such a simple day tho.

Then Ry spoke up."so,How do you feel?"I glance at him from the screen confused.

"What do you mean?"I quote JB's song. He roll his eyes.

"You're getting Married in a few days.. don't you feel nervous?" Damon ask me. They all glance at me then back to the screen.

Of course I'm nervous, But I won't fucking admit that. So I shook my head and smirk "Nah,I don't get nervous." They mumble something under their breathe.

"Man, Don't you like her ?..I mean yeah she's like my sister but I must say she's very attractive.."Ry told me. I feel a little pang right there..

Of course I do, For 14 years.

Thats another story to be told later..

"Of course I do,"I told them. Then Damien chuckle.

"I remember when you guys used to be so close when we were young.."
The twins smile at the memories and shook their head. I can see ryder was a little bit confuse.

"What ?" He scrunch his face.

"You don't remember me Ry?Ouch"
I fake heart.He was now frowning trying to get what we meant.
"Its me Ry, The cookie freak boy.."

He gasp with eyes widen.Mouth open."Are you fucking serious?!"we laugh at him then nod."Cookie boy!"
He launch a hug at me and I stumble.

"Okay Ry,you can let go now wierdo"
I snort at him.yup. still the same ry.
He playfully punch me in the shoulder.

"Dude, you should tell her!you know she got amnesia after you left.Her brain clear all the memories, she must not know you.. "Ry told me but I just pursed my lips.I knew that.But I don't know how to tell her.

"I know, But I don't know how.."

"She still have Kiwi tho.."Damien told me and my head perk up.
"She really love him,I remember that one time we decide to prank her and hid It. She was so mad that Damon got a bruise o  the eyes when she found out.."

Damon cringed. "Yeah, that was still scary.."he told me and I laugh a little.

"Where is it?"I ask them.

"Its in her room, be careful we got security camera if you try to enter.."
Damien told me but Ry snort at them.

"Psh. leave it to me, I'm her best friend.. I was allowed to go in."I shrug and follow Ry to her room. The device scan him and we enter the room."there it is.."he point to her bed.

I look at the Wolf stuff toy and smile sadly. She must've cared for it that much, It looks so old that you can even see how many time she sew it.
The colour was fading away and the stuff are coming out.

She's so Adorable.

She even give it an  adorable name.

"I know right, It looks horrible. I've told her many times to get rid of it and buy a new one but did she listen? Nah."He groan and I shook my head before an Idea pop in my head.

"Well, I'll give it a try."

------------

After a while just stuffing our mouth with foods and playing video games,  we invited Tay and Mason.

I heard the doors open,

"Honeeeyy I'm hoOoOome!"

"That's my queue.."Ryder laugh a little, shooking his head before getting up.

"You're back!How's Work?"Ry Hug her shortly before ruffling her head wich she groan at but smile nonth - less. Hate being ruffled, same ole '
Vanessa. But There's just something I feel seeing them soo close..

Jelousy.

I walk to her smiling and slid my arm on her waist, pulling her to me. Her words cut off "Oh,work i-"

"Shoo,shoo go find your own future wifey.."I shooed Ryder poking out my tongue and funny face.He fake gasp and pout at her.

"How dare you Muffin!you cheated on me.."He fake cry with a hand on his heart.I snort at them.

"I'm sorry Ry,But..we're over.." she fake sob , she did a kissy face and face to me before she chuckle. A grin make it to my face as i rub my hand together .He gasp again while I let out an evil laugh.

"NOoOoOo!"He lower down on his knee dramtically shouting. Meh.
Still the same wierdo.

"Don't worry Mr.Sexypants.I can be your Wifey,.."Isabelle smirk as she shove the fries, leaning on the couch.
This caught Ryder's attention, He stop and stare at her as she wiggle her eyebrows.

Ah, My wierdo Bestie.

Suits them together..

I chuckle at them when Ry's cheeks turn red.Love at first sight aye?

"Ry,this is my friend Isabella Perez ,"
Vanessa motion with her arm.I stare at her cute figure .So tiny and cute.

She nod at him."Isabelle, this is my childhood bestie, Ryder  Niles."Ryder smile cheekily at her.

Ah , childhood bestfriend.

I want that title..

Wait no. I want more ..

They approach each other and start chatting, zoning us out.

I saw Vanessa fist bump the air in victory and do a victory dance. Ugh.
Ry is rubbing on her.

"...Someone is playing Matchmaker, aye?"I smirk at her, my finger trail on her waist and she blush biting her lips. My hand reaches her lips and I pull out her bottom lips before I get a boner ."so,did you find the dress?"

"Of cooourse,Its perfect.."she roll the 'R'And clamp her arm together.I roll my eyes then smirk at her.

I  walk away but look at her by the shoulder then wink.

"Can't wait.."

---------------

It was late night , I was already on my bed boredly talking to myself as I stuff some chocolate chip cookies into my full mouth.

"-Yeah, she was beautif-"

My phone beeping cut my words and I groan. "Speak"I say not checking the callwr ID.

"Val,"My father's voice boomed and My eyes widen.

"Oh h-hey dad, sup?"

"Hey son..Imma speak fast cus yeah, I'm so fucking tired too" He yawn and I roll my eyes.

"Okey,"

"Soooo, After your honeymoon, you're joining your future wife on a mission yeah? We'll ship you to London . Ya know I love ya son ?"he tell me in one breathe ending it with a 'k bye'.

"What . the . actual . fudge?" I say still  with the phone on my ear. I pull my hair in frustration and throw my phone on the bed.  I lay down and close my eyes.

"Ugh. Whatever"

"Atleast I'm going to be with her the whole week ."

**************