C16:)

Vanessa Pov:

"Shorty,I know you're excited but please stop jumping in your seat, you'll get us kick out.."He hold me down by the shoulder.I turn to him and grin, Elsa was just the same as  me.She fidget in her seat as she look down from the window.

We are now in the plane, On our way home."I can't wait to see my them.."
I sigh.

"Me too!I can't wait to see Elly and Alex!"I pursed my lips at her words then turn to Val.He stare at me confused.

Wow, she's more excited to meet her bestfriend than her parents.

They've must been very busy to even have time for her.

"Who's Elly and Alex?your sibbling?" Val cock his head to the side.

"They're my bestfriends,"

"Oh,"He blink.I give a knowing look.

The landing was announced and I scream internally.Fidgeting in my seat with Elsa.Val groan and burried his face in his hand.

We've land and make it out,We walk into the airport and do some checking. We got our luggage and make it way out,

"Goodbye princess,We'll meet you again soon.I'm gonna miss you sooo much!"I hug Elsa before exiting the Airport.Her Butler was waiting for her.

She pouted"I'll miss you too!please come to my birthday party next week,"

we took a cab and Val told the direction. 

"Are we going to Dad's or our mansion?  "I ask him.

"Nah,We're going to our mansion.Ry told me your families was already there.."He told me. I Nod at him before plugging earpiece in my ears.

'Lullaby'by paloma faith filled my ears. I was about to drift to sleep when he yank one of the ear piece.
"What are you listening to?"he put it in his ears.

"Ah no wonder you're sleepy,"He teased, I roll my eyes and ignore him but change the song to 'jackie chan'
By post Malone.Yeah, I love his songs. It just never fail to amaze me.

"Soo.This Monday..you're going to London,right?"He trace a circle on my knees.I avert my eyes to him.

"Yeah,Why?"

"My fath-your father..they send me-"

"-What?you're going to undercover too?"I raise my eyebrows.Dad didn't tell me anything about this,

I was close to shagging all the greek godess there,

Nah,just kidding..maybe.

"Yeah,"he smils sheepishly.

"Oh.."I blink.

--------------

"I'm Hooo-Ahh!"I scream inshock when They all pop the Party popper.
Val flinch on the sound.

"Welcome Home!"Ry and Isabelle chorus.They all ingulf me in a Hug.

"I'm right here, you know.."Val pout with a hand on his chest fake hurting.
We all snap our head to him and laugh.They ingulf him into a hug and fired out question once we all settle in the living room.

We give out gift to them, we got some handbag to our mothers.Some other usefull things to the others.
"Oh,Sprout. You're informed that Val is joining you in your mission,yah?"

"Yeah,suprisingly"I said.

"And...um,How do I say this.."

"-What?"I cut my dad off with a raise eyebrows.