C6:)

//Isabelle's Whorehouse//

Vanessa Pov:

"Before I leave,brush ma teeth with a bottle of Jack-" I sing as I dance only in my black panties and a School uniform that I bought for my mission next week.

The black tie hang loosely on my collar while the sleeve is rolled to my elbows and I gotta admit..

I look kinda hot.

"Don't stop make it pop-"I skip the lyric as I twerk and jump for corner to corner.

"Damn.You gotta do that every morning when we get married.."

"Eeekkkkkkk!"I shriek in shock. I turn around to see Val,leaning on the door frame checking me out shamelessly. My cheek turn red and I probably look like a tomato.
"Uh heyy..what are you doing here?"

"Nothing.Just checking on you,"he smirk with an arm cross. yeah, checkin on me."how's  the planning?you bought any dress?"He approach me and play with my tie.

How could he act so calm about this?

I gulp."The planning's great uhm..I haven't bought a dress yet.."I smile sheepishly.He chuckle.

"Then go get your shower.Oh and what exactly are you doing with clothes like this?"He run his eyes up and down to proves point.

"I had a mission next week."I shrug and jump into my bathroom,
Leaving him.I sigh as I plop myself into my bathtub full of bubbles but the tap water is still running.

Lot of thing cross through my mind.

Why isn't dad giving the title to The twins?

How could Val act so calm about it?

Does he like me?

I gasp and shudder from the thought when I realise the tub is full, spilling out water.I got up and turn it off,I wrap myself in towel and poke my head out the door to make sure Val is not there.

When the line's clear I quickly tiptoe into my closet and lock it.

I put on a maroon long sleeve short with 2 white stripes on the elbows.
I pair it with a Black ripped skinny jeans and a high top Maroon Vans.

I put on a lip gloss and Little of Mascara then left downstairs after grabbing my purse and phone.

The door beep and switch on Security mode.I saw one of my guard by the elevator and wave at him.
"good morning, Anwar!"I greet,he smile and nod.I press the button and enter the elevator,the door close and I was lift downward.

Should I call Isabella or nah?Well I need a girl opinion..

You don't have her number.my inner voice states and I agreed.

I'll just ask Val for her number.

The elevator open and I walk out to the kitchen, passing the living room.
"Hey sis!wanna join?"Damon called as he madly pressing the controller.

C.O.D..

"Oh hey guys!"I greet him along with Damien and Val."Nah I'm going out,"
I shook my head.

"oh Val,I need Isabelle's number!"
I approach and kneed to his level since he's sitting cross leg.The game paused.He crack his knuckle and grab my phone.

"Here ya go!"He gave me back with a smirk.I raise my eyebrow suspicious -ly.He shrug and get back to his game.

I walk out the house while scanning my contact to be suprised by the number registered as ,
           'cocky son of a bitch'