Blushes and Preparations

Start from the beginning

"Good morning everyone! I'm Miss Skylar Furo, but you can always call me Ms. Skylar." She said towards the students, who greeted back in response.

"So, since we have a festival soon, I want you guys to fill up these forms I have here and decide what plans would you guys dofor that event. Misty, take over."

The redhead stood up and took the place of Skylar, who in turn seated beside her. Misty slammed her hands on the table, hard.

"Listen up! Since the trimestral festival is coming up, give me some ideas for our booth. And please no perverted ideas. You hear me?!" She added, making male population groan in disappointment, but was silenced by Misty's mallet sticking out.

"Now then, suggestions?"

~Meanwhile in the other class~

"Any ideas for the festival?" Melody, the class representative in Ash and Gary's class asked her fellow classmates. She has long brown hair in low ponytails and eyes to match.

"How about a café?" a student suggested.

"Nope. We did that last year."

"A haunted house?"

"Too cliché."

"A photobooth?" Ash suggested. Gary added with, "A game corner."

"Hmm...not bad. Others?"

"How about we combine them all?" Rudy suggested. He was the prince of Trovita island, one of the places in the Orange islands. With his neat dark hair and piercing eyes, girls admire him, making him one of the most popular guys in school. But not as popular as Ash and Gary though.

"I got it! A haunted café with games and a photobooth in one! What do you think, sir Alder?" Melody asked their homeroom teacher.

"A wonderful idea. Now, we must do the planning and everything. Go." The teacher chuckled and let the students be.

"Any other ideas?"

Unlike class 2-A, class 2-C (the girls' class) has not yet decided on an event. Its either a perverted ideas from the boys or Misty rejects an idea. Ms. Skylar sighed.

"Not any good ones, Misty?"

"As of now, it's a no." Another student was about to raise his hand when, "Not one word." And he put his hand down.

"That's Misty for ya. Our disciplined class rep. if you defy her orders, Misty mallet is on you." Dawn told the brunettes, who nodded in response. Tracy raised his hand.

"I've got one."

"Spill."

~Time Skip: A week later~

"Tables over here. Hey! Those chairs, bring them here. You! Don't color it pink, I told you it's supposed to be red, ruby red! Start it all over again!" Misty barked. It was preparation day of the week as the school festival is getting closer. Students come and go, carrying boxes for their booths. Dawn came in, walking coolly towards the fuming redhead and grinned.

"I have it!" she screamed, a huge box present on her hands. Misty turned around and opened it.

"Perfect. Where's Leaf and May?" she asked Dawn with a wide grin plastered on her face.

"Is everything going smoothly?" Alder asked his students as they were setting up the booths for the festival.

"Yes sir. We're just adding some stuff and designing the stalls. Other than that, we would be finished in a span of three days." Melody replied, giving the man a few papers, most probably the designs for their booth.