Chapter 47

Landing roughly on the ground, she looked to see Holy Knights surrounding the area, her eyes meeting with some of her teammates.

"Commander! What's going on?!" Tut asked, catching her gaze.

Brooks looked at him with a dark gaze, "A bloodbath."
- - - - - - - - -

Hendrickson walked out of the dust, and Brooks' eyes narrowed upon seeing his changed form.

His skin had turned into a lilac color, cracks had appeared on his face and arms, and from his waist and below, his figure took a more demonic look. Apart from the changed on his body, horns had grown on his head and wings were placed on his back. Hendrickson was a completely different person.

He looked towards Elizabeth with a stoic look, and Brooks watched as Meliodas lunged at him.

"Watch out, he's going after Elizabeth!" He exclaimed, aiming to stab the man— demon in the chest. Though along with the changes in appearance, his skin has also change, upping his defense to the point where not even Meliodas's dagger could cut through.

After Meliodas was flung away by Hendrickson, Gowther appeared behind the demon and started to cast a spell.

It didn't end well. His head ended up rolling right next to Brooks' feet.

"Grand Master Hendrickson! Please, you have to stop!" One of the holy Knights pleaded.

"You are under arrest for the crime of betraying the kingdom!" Another one shouted.

That's not going to work. Brooks thought.

After a moment of silence, little orbs of dark magic appeared around him. "Dark Snow." He casted. The orbs moved away from him and started to slowly fall onto the people down below.

"Everyone, get under cover!" Brooks shouted, opening one of her bottles and moving the water out of it and above her head.

Knights around her started to darken, like they had been covered in a thick layer of ash, falling to the ground in limp piles.

After checking one who fell, Howzer looked horrified. "They're dead!" He exclaimed.

"Don't let the dark snow touch you!" Gilthunder shouted, a bit louder than Brooks.

Brooks kept her eyes on Hendrickson, watching as he decapitated two knights who were back to back.

He lunged towards the masked knight Brooks had met before, and Hendrickson was frozen in place.

After being hit by the masked one's sword, everyone started attacking.

Manipulating the water that had been above her, Brooks flung it towards Hendrickson, manipulating it so it separated into multiple smaller blades. "Water Blades!" She casted, watching as the made contact with him at the same time another Knight's ice hit him.

The knights kept placing attack after attack on the demon. To no avail. He came out of each one unscathed.

Sierra rushed up past Brooks, and before she could be stopped, she activated her power manipulation.

"This power, I've never felt this much before!" Sierra exclaimed, a grin on her face as the power just kept flowing into her.

"Sierra, stop! It's too much for-!" Brooks started, moving to run up to Sierra to physically stop her. Though she was too late.

In front of her, Sierra started glowing a dark purple a second later she exploded.

"Sierra!" Brooks screeched.