4

Mia pov

Sunday night

Today we went job searching and the lady at wetseal spoke to her boss who told me that i had an interview at 4 Wednesday. The only thing is i would need to have clothes that looked the part. So my uncle gave me 50 bucks and tomorrow i have to go with one of the ladies and have her pick me out a cheap outfit.  This should be a good week.

Wed

Today went by so slow. I felt 5th period went on for hours i mean the clocked was stuck on 1:10 for hours. Once school finally ended i rushed home to change into my outfit and ran out to catch the 3:45. It was a straight shot to the mall only 3 stops then we were there. Upon getting there it was only 5 minutes before my interview when i walked into the store. The lady directed me to a man named mr.dawson. when i left i was damn near running home i had got the job and to pick out 4 outfits for free with my situation and all. I was walking so fast i didnt here someone calling me until i was grabbed up.

Chaz. Of course it was he had been trying to say something to me but i had to get to the interview so i dubbed him and kept going. I dont know whats so important we barely know eachother.

Me: hey whats up

Chaz: nothing where you going so fast..

Me: uh just on my way home

Chaz: the bus doesn't come for another half hour

Me: oh i'll walk

Chaz: its raining let me drive you

Me: there's a skylight and its not showing rain but yes you can drive me.

There was a slight chuckle from chaz. It was a real low rumble like from deep somewhere it was cute. I didn't realize he had started walking till i had to jog a little to catch up. We walked to the end of the parking lot to a all black escalade. It took me a minute to hop in but i did.

Chaz pov

Wow shes beautiful. Was all that fell into mind when i saw her that day of the fire. I've seen her a lot since then actually she is in my math and gym class. I noticed the little things that she does. Like when the teacher looks for someone to call on she hides behind someone or when she writes her hair falls into her face oh she a lefty two but she throws with her right.

On the way to her house she kept tapping and shaking her legs and feet.

Me: whats wrong

Mia: nothing i got a job today im just really happy

Me: oh thats wassup where at

Mia:wet seal

Me: oh thats cool

Mia: yup

This little drive was kinda awkward. I didn't know what to say and she never looked at me like other girls do when they this close. OH SHIT sorry im  chaz 6'3 camelish skin tone i play basketball and football. Captin of both actually i live in the hood but im not broke by a lil bit. I brought my car and i keep clothes on me and my sisters back. My mom ditched when she found her a rich white man.

Mia: thanks for the ride i give.you gas money when i get my check

Me: no need you deserve a ride.

Mia: okay thanks

Me: do you need a ride to school ever

Mia: no me n moose ride the bus together

I didnt know she had a boyfriend

Me: oh ok

Mia: thanks

And with that she was gone . She goin make this difficult i can see it now.