chapter 8

Mia pov

"Hello"

"Hey baby wassup"

"Nothing ready to take the girls to get our nails done and the movies"

" Okay well my mom and erbody throwing a little family get together I was wondering if yal tryin come through?"

"I would but I need to ask Klide and Chaz if its ok"

"Can you just do one thing for me always up they ass them niggas in jail they not coming out any time soon so just let it go and come out with the girls for once"

"Don't disrespect my cousin like that and you know if i was taking care of shameya and another nigga was around and i was bringing them with his family you would be pissed"

" Whatever do what the fuck you want its next week do what you gotta do"

"You got me all the way fucked up bye nigga."

I dont know who the hell he was talking to but it wasn't me so he can go on with allat bullshit.

" OOH MOMMY TURN THIS UP!!"

"I'm a gorilla in a fuckin' coupe, finna pull up to the zoo, nigga
Told you, nigga, who the fuck is you? I don't know, nigga
No, nigga, pull up on your blocks, we gon' blow, nigga
Go, nigga, run, nigga, run from the po', nigga (police nigga)
Gas what I smoke nigga
Feds at my door, jump out the window, nigga
Know you can't get no money silly ho
I just hit a stain, faneto

Talkin' out his neck, pistol to his throat
Blow this motherfucker, he gone choke
On the ground, on the floor
Someone pick him up, take him to the morgue
I'm ridin' through New York
Finna go and shoot New Jersey up
Tryna take my chain, I ain't goin'
We gon' come and blow New Jersey up
You want something? Hurry up
Boy who you tryna to rob, bitch we 30'd up
Just like Wokcano, bitch I'm Curry'd up
Cheese in my pockets, Velveeta"

This little girl and this song everytime she hear this song she go wild trying to rap with him. The whole ride she was rapping and singing to every song she knew.

Kris and this attitude is driving me up several walls, its obvious she has a boy friend but she is so moody this morning she woke up like a damn girl scout cleaning and singing and playing with baby girl now she responding with one word answers and neck deep in her phone. I swear when I was 15 that was not me. The whole ride to the nail spot she was huffing and puffing in her seat and rolling them eyes everytime it made a noise.

" Give it to me"

"...."

"Hello child in the passenger seat give me the phone"

"I ain't did nothing "

" you what?"

" I did'nt do anything to deserve my phone being taken away"

" yes you did huffing and puffing and shit like it's making you upset, turn it off and give it to me you can get it tonight before you go to sleep."

"Thats not even fair this is some-

"some what I tripple dog dare you to slip and say some shit"

" I wont even goin curse Mia dang"

She said as she handed me her phone. She was quiet for the rest of the half an hour drive just slightly bobbing her head to the music. I pulled up and put mine and her phone in the glove compartment. Once inside me and kris got our nails and eyebrows done while crystal got her feet and hands painted.

"Can I talk to you Mia"

"Mhmm"

"You have to promise not to get mad "

I looked at her like she had 6 heads it took a minute for me to conduct myself.
"No I can't promise but I will listen and try to go easy on w.e it is you have to say"

"Then I can't tell you "

"You can tell me anything you want just don't think I'm going to respond as your best friend all the time"

"But right now I need a best friend response "

"My actions will depend on what you have to say"

"Ok it's two things the first thing your going to be pis- I mean upset about"

"And the second?"

"You might not ever look at me the same for"

"I will always look at you the same I love you I might be disappointed but nothing in this world will have me looking at you different"

"You swear."

"Yes I -"

"No like promise me"

" I promise now tell me "

"ikissedaboyandididntlikethewayitfeltornothingandthenikissedagirlanditmademefeelthewayaboyshould."

"What???"

"i kissed a boy and i didn't like the way it felt or nothing and then i kissed a girl and it made me feel the way a boy should"

"Seriously that's it??"

"Uhh yea?"

"We can finish this at home for now just enjoy our time k?"

"Ok-well wait am I in trouble??"

"For liking girls? no for kissing ?hell fucking yea"

Later that night

Me and the girls were eating dinner when I heard the phone. now everyone that I know understands don't call my house phone so I didn't move. About 5 minutes later my phone rung I got up and took it off the charger to answer. The number was blocked so I laid it back down. I have no time for the childish behaviors tonight. After dinner the fucking door bell started ringing like crazy... I put the girls up stairs and grabbed the gun I found when I cleaned out Chaz apartment. When I answered it was the shock of my life .

Unknown pov

"Can I come in please?"

"No"

"I am so-"

"What do you want??"

"I haven't seen you since you were 16 please let me in"

"Who told you where I live?"

"Can we just talk? "

"You need to leave"
She tried to close the door in my face. In my fucking face like I was nobody to her. I am the father of our baby. I deserve to be in my babies life. This bitch was letting me in now.

"No I'm staying damn it!"

"Please just go away my kids are home you will scare them"

The look on her face as she said that touched me.

"You think I would hurt my own kid??"

"What are you -"

"I'm saying you think I would put my child's life in harms way bitch?" I reached for her but the door slammed hard on my fingers.

"BITCH OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!"
"MY FINGERS ARE STUCK IN HERE YOU BITCH"
"I WILL LEAVE IF YOU LET MY FINGERS LOOSE"

I was out there for 30 minutes before police showed up put me in handcuffs and ushered me away. Im going to have her and my kid.

They are mine.