chapter 6

I sat out side for about an hour an a half before walking down towards the bus stop. Although my house wasn't far it was too dark to try walking these streets at this time. Even though sitting at this bus stop was a death trap in it self.

Chaz POV

Earlier in the day

After the incident with Mia earlier today I went to the trap to chill n smoke. Me n my two best friends Mikey and Chris were sitting there Mikey had just rolled up the 3rd blunt although the second was still in rotation when I got the text.

Mr.brittion
Come to my office now.

That was it no warning or nothing I walked through the big house that was turned into a trap into the bosses floor. I entered n stood at the far side of the room as instructed. There was a long silence, due to him being big on the fact that you spoke when you were spoken to unless it was necessary.

Mr.b: I need this bag sold by next Monday

Me: what is it

Him: just sell the shit

He threw me the black book bag filled with cocaine to be sold .

Me: this is too much for just me

Him: we have to additions Kyle n klide they will be accompanying you this week

With that being said he flicked his TV on signaling me to shut up n get out. The guards lead me to Kyle n klide and then gave us our post.

Of course they didn't drive so I drove us all there.  Standing on our sides of the street we saw the black SUV come into sight. One teen came out we did the shit he left. As soon as the car pulled off. We were swarmed with police.

All I kept thinking about was Mia n what time the mall closed the police weren't telling me shit. I was stuck they took Kyle n klide somewhere but i was still in a holding cell.

4hrs later

Kyle snitched I was being hand cuffed again along with kilde to be sent to the county jail to wait for sentencing. I had called my sister but she couldnt find our mom.  So here I was locked up off some bull shit.