1

mia pov

*flashback*

me:Get off me im telling my mommy

him: and what she goin do stupid bitch

He choked me until i passed out. i woke up several hours later to blood rushing down my legs and a sharp pain. my mother was hitting me with a belt.

her: get out you hoe sleeping with my men and trying to play sleep

i could barley move and was kicked out with nothing on but my real dads shirt. the only piece of him i had left.

i walked for hours that night looking for a place to sleep. without the drug dealers and scary night people looking at me. i found a park and fell asleep under the slide. it rained that night and the next day.

4 months later

i had been found by the lady that owned the recreation center she brought me to the police station and i told them i didnt know who my parents were. i ran away because i didnt want my mother to come and her friend to hurt me again.

*flashback over*

today i stand at 16 5'5 and i haven't seen my mom since then. i used to live in new york with my mom then Kentucky with my uncle jon jon. now im in georgia with my aunt monica.

its fine living here i guess i dont have much still i have only what i get from the salvation army. my aunt and me look for work on sundays. also in her two bed room it was me, my twin cousins kevin and klide (17), klides daughter(3) and my other cousin moose (13), also my aunt and her husband. we make it better than a lot if people on the block i guess since the twins got a job at McDonald's and her husband works as a receptionist at some run down place.

today was Sunday and as usual no one was hiring with the economy and shit. so we walked around till her feet hurt and we finally went home. coming home we were greeted by police men and and a fire department.

me: what the fuxk happened here

auntie: o lord let my babies be okay. help me look girl

we looked everywhere for them. looking for them i bumped into a hard chest.

me: sorry i didn't mean to...i ..um wasnt looking its my fault

him: its okay calm down ma you just walked into me

i looked up and realized it was the football player chaz johnson standing infront of me with just a tank top and basketball shorts and these really expensive jordans. kinda like the ones kevin wants.

him: you really must like what you see huh

me: uh...um...im..ssorry.i didnt mean to stare at you.

him: you stutter alot you okay?

me: im fine uh have you seen kevin or klide

him: i dont know them sorry ma -

me: please stop calling me ma its mia but i need to go to find them bye.

i turned before he could reply. i found the boys at the courts with the baby. unc was at work so all i had to do was find auntie and tell her.

when i got to her i could feel her worry. i told her where they were and she allowed me to go with. deep down in my mind i was really happy that chaz noticed me although i wish i was in real clothes. baggy sweatpants and a over sized shirt with i messy bun and my uncles slides. i looked really wrong for him to first see me.

//mia in the mm//