Chapter 54 Coming to the end

Your POV
Throughout the days of me waiting for my party I've been hanging out with Peter a lot and training on my new powers. Today is the day before my party so I get to chill today so why not call Peter over. He finally gets here so we head into my room. Without a second to spare Peter pins me up to the wall pushing his lips onto mine. I kiss him back more aggressively.
He moves from my lips to my neck making me bite my lip. He gently bites my neck making me moan a little." Peter". I moan out. I feel his smirk against my neck. He taps my thigh so I can jump up. I do as he motions and jump up him catching me. I'm surprised that he can carry me with one arm. He continues biting and sucking on my neck then he moves me to the bed.
" Peter the avengers are home". I tell him." I know but I can't resist it". He tells me laying over me keeping his weight on his arms. He leans down and starts kissing me we pull away." Baaaabe". I say pushing him off sitting up." I'm sorry Y/n". Peter says standing up. I think." Oh come here spider-boy". I say pulling his arm so he's on top of me. His lips smash against mine. His tongue glides my bottom lip and I allow him to enter.
I tug at the bottom of his shirt. He pulls away from my lips and pulls his shirt off throwing it on the other side of the bed. He goes back to kissing me. He's about to take off my shirt when we hear footsteps." Fuck get off". I whisper he gets off me and lays next to me. We pull the blankets over us and pretend to be asleep when the door opens. I peek my eyes open a bit to see Loki.
His grip tightens on the door knob and I see anger/sadness flush over his face. He exits my room closing the door. I open my eyes and sit up." Who was it". Peter asks." Loki". I say.
Peter puts on his shirt and we just chill in my room watching movies and talk about college. Nightfall comes and Peter has to get back home. I kiss him goodbye and he enters the car. I watch it as it drives off then I head back upstairs.
" Hey kiddo you ready for your party". I hear Thor ask." Eh I'm kinda scared". I tell him." Why". He asks tilting his head." Usually things go bad at these sort of things". He bows his head." Look kid I swear on everything that means anything to me that I will protect you". He tells me. A smile grows on my face." Thanks Thor". I walk up to him and hug him. He hugs me back." No problem. Now you get some rest. Love you goodnight". He tells me letting me go." Love you too". Then I leave going back to my room.
I get ready for bed and tell all the avengers goodnight then go to sleep.
A few hours into my slumber and I wake up from a nightmare. I cough and gag then I feel something. I hurry my way to the bathroom and vomit into the toilet." Ms.Stark are you okay"? Friday asks turning on the lights. I look at the toilet to see that I vomited blood." Y-yeah I'm.......I'm okay". I tell her." Please drink some water your dehydrated". She tells me. I cough." Okay".
I flush the toilet and grab a little cup and head over to my sink. I turn on the faucet and fill the cup with some cold water. I chug the whole glass. I set down my cup and splash some water in my face. I look in the mirror my eyes look dark/darker." Friday what time is it"? I ask." Four in the morning m'am". She tells me. I decide to go to the gym to make me tired so I get in some tights and head over.
It's pretty dark in here but it's all good. I start off with my stretches then head over to the punching bags. Before I know it I've been working out for Two hours. I squat down and pat myself with my towel." Hey you okay". I hear my dad say.
   I turn towards him." Oh yeah I'm okay just getting some workouts in before my day starts". I tell him standing up." Oh well okay are you ready for your party"? He asks walking into the gym." Oh yeah of course it's gonna be great"." Well you better get ready cause you smell like sweat". I chuckle." Okay love you dad"." Love you too".