Chapter 51 finished

Peter's POV
Y/n and Thor have been in surgery for 3 hours and it's kinda scary cause Mr.Stark won't tell me what's gonna happen. We all just wait in a holding room. T'challa went to go show Steve and Bucky something. Bruce and Natasha went somewhere so it's just me and Mr.Stark. I'm about to go and explore when Mr.Stark talks.
   "I blame myself for everything". He speaks out. I readjust myself in my chair." What do you mean"? I question." Anything that's been going on in her life. Her arm being taken. Her being tortured, taken, anything and everything I blame on me". He says his voice cracking." Mr.Stark it's not your fault"." Peter yes it is if I was a good father settled down when her mom died". Tears now coming down his eyes.
    I stand up and walk towards him." The smile she has everyday no matter how much pain she's in. That's you. You made her an amazing bright full wonderful beautiful girl. You and her mother. She is so proud of who she is no matter what. She loves you. She loves everyone". I tell Mr.Stark. He looks up from his hands and looks up at me. He stands." Take care of her better then I did". He tells me. He grabs me into a hug.

~Time skip after surgery~

Your POV
    My eyes flicker open. I blink a few times. My chest rises and lowers as I take paced breaths. My visions a bit blurry and I'm numb. I turn my head and see Thor." T-Thor". I croak our my voice scratchy. I hear footsteps in front of me. I raise my head to see Shuri." Hey babe looks like your awake before your buddy Thor". She says sitting me up a bit." How did the surgery go". I ask her." It all went well. Here drink this". She hands me a glass and I chug the liquid not wondering what it is.
    Once I'm done she takes the glass and I hear Thor moving." Hey baby you feeling alright"? He asks sitting up himself." Better then ever". I tell him. Shuri comes over and takes our vitals." You ready for visitors". She asks. Me and Thor nod. She writes down my heart rate then goes and gets the peoples.
   The first I see is Peter. He smiles once he sees me. They all rush in gathering around me and Thor. My dad thanks Shuri and T'challa for everything." So you feel any different". Peter asks." Not really what exactly did the surgery do"? I ask anyone.
   "The surgery took Thors blood and executed any of the hydra serum left. But since Thors blood is mortal blood so......"." So I'm basically half god". I finish Shuri's sentence. She nods." Your the Goddess of power. You can wield any magic you think of but you have to get used to them". Thor says." Before any of that we have to test her to see if it worked. Did you bring the notebook"? Steve asks my dad. I'm so confused." What notebook"? I ask." Trigger words". Peter says straight out.
    I get dressed in some blue hospital sweats and a blue hospital shirt and T'challa leads me to a cell. He guides me in then leaves locking the door. I look around the cell and see that you can see the outside. I walk up to the window and I'm about to touch it when someone on the speaker says." I wouldn't do that". But it's too late my hands already on the glass. I see electricity coming off of me and the window.
    "One of her powers". I hear Bucky say. I turn back to face them. I give my dad a thumbs up." Homecoming". Nothing happens." Luna". He goes on saying random words and none of them work. I see them all smiling then they let me out of the cell." Welcome back baby". Steve says pulling me into a hug". I'm passed around huh after hug then I get to Peter.
    Before I know it his lips have connected with mine. He pulls me deeper into the very passionate kiss then we break off." What the fuck is that aloud". I hear Shuri say and it reminds me of the vine." What the fuck is that aloud". I repeat to her then dead faced Peter says." Stop". Me Pete and Shuri all burst out laughing while the adults stare at us.
    My dad has decided to let us stay for the night so we all get assigned a room. Me and Peter sharing one. Me and Peter are chilling in the room and I'm about to move things a bit faster when Steve comes through the door." T'challa wants to test out your powers and strength so come on". He says. Me and Peter follow.
    We get to Shuri's lab." So I just want to test out what powers you have and should have and your strength". T'challa tells me." Okay". I respond." Your powers should be Any sort of magic, fire, electricity, poison, reading memories/thoughts, can change reality, you can turn anyone to your side, curses lips, cursed eyes, water, and super strength. That's all well all we know of". He tells me.
   " Can I try one"? I ask. He examines the paper." Mmm yeah can you like snap your fingers". He asks. I nod and snap my fingers a ball of purple smoke appearing." Wow". Peter says." What is this one". I ask admiring the beautiful magic I just conquered." Poison". He says.
    I close my fist then open it to see it disappeared. I look back at Pete and my dad and see them smiling. I'm finally back to normal. Nothing can go wrong.