Chapter 3 secret

Your POV
" calculating". Georgia says." Ms. Stark the results came to 100% percent and has an article". She says I close my door." Can you read it to me". I ask." Yes. Peter Parker also known as Spider-Man recruited to the shield by Tony Stark. Comments. Peter goes to the same school as y/n I have asked him to keep an eye on her. Y/n does not know who Peter is but she'll have to figure out someday". She finishes reading.' Well today is that day'. I say to myself." Georgia exit out and return to my watch". I say she does as said. I check my watch to see it's already eight.

I grab my pajamas and head to my bathroom to take a shower and get ready for bed. As I get out of the shower I sense something. My ears ring and my spine tingles. I tie the towel around me and close the window. I get dressed brush my teeth and then I do my hair I dry it then straighten it. I throw my clothes in the hamper and lay down on my king size bed. I lay down and I turn on the news. As I'm on my phone watching I hear them mention my dads name they start talking bad on him. I feel my hands burning.

  I look at my hands and I see heat waves coming off of my hand. I shake my hands and it stops." Georgia can you scan my health rate and the possibility of me being super". I ask." Yes can you please lay back I will scan your eyes and take a dna sample". She says. I clear my bed to make a flat surface without pillows. A scanner comes down and scans my eyes." You may feel a slight pinch on your thumb". She says. She pricks a needle on my thumb to get some blood." You may sit up now. This may take a while I recommend for you to go to sleep". She says." Okay Georgia goodnight"." Goodnight y/n". She dims the lights and turn on my Christmas lights. As I'm laying down I just think of Peter then soon sleep falls over me.

Tony Stark's POV
    "She hacked into the system". Friday says as I'm working on a new invention." What did she hack into". I ask." Peter Parker's"." Fuck". I say." Okay thank you friday you may power off". I say not breaking focus." Yes sir". I'm in silence for a while then I hear." She's gonna figure out sometime that she has powers". Steve says." I know she'll figure it out she's already been getting the sense". I say." You should be the one to tell her"." I'll come around but she's asleep right now". I hear Steve groan." Okay well I'm gonna go to bed too goodnight"." Goodnight".

~THE NEXT DAY~

Your POV
    I wake up from a dream. My mouth is dry and I'm sweating a lot. I clap my hands." Good morning y/n the calculations are done". Georgia says as she turns on the lights and opens the curtains." Okay can you transport yourself to my watch I'll listen to your information in the car". I say. My watch sings to let me know she transported to my watch. I get dressed (outfit above). Do my hair put on some eyeliner then brush my teeth. I exit my room with my backpack and see my dad for the first time in forever cooking.
" Hey dad". I say hugging him." Oh hey baby". He says cooking." So I see your cooking". I say." Yeah thought I'd do something so after we are done eating how about we get some Starbucks then I'll drop you off at school". He says. 'He's apologizing for something'. I say to myself." Yeah sure it's been a while since we did something together". I say. He finishes cooking and we eat.
We leave the building and go get some Starbucks we go through the drive through since my identity is still hidden. I order a triple mocha frappe. He drives me to school and we say goodbye. I put in my earbuds that are connected to my watch." Hey Georgia can you read the thing from yesterday to me". I whisper. She starts reading. I enter the school and see Peter Parker starring at me again." Pause". I say. I take out my earbuds and walk over to Peter.
" Hey Peter we need to talk". I say