Chapter 18 News

Your POV
     Me and Peter have been playing this game for like 4 hours when my dad walks in." Hey honey can I talk to you for a minute In privacy". He asks." Um well I kinda can't like move on my own". I say." Right. Peter can you step outside for a while". My dad asks now I'm getting worried. Peter pats my hands then walks out.
     My dad pulls up a chair and sets it next to my bed ." So um honey"." Dad what's going on". I ask scooting up a bit." Well I was talking to the doctors and they are saying that the medicine they gave you is not helping you heal your left arm. So they are saying the only way that your arm will not cause anymore damage to the rest of your body that we will have to...... have to......to cut it off". He says. I'm too messed up to even speak." Wh-when". I say." Tomorrow"." Okay". He stands up and is about to walk out the door then says.
     " Everything is gonna be okay. I love you"." I love you too". He walks out then Peter walks in." Hey y/n what's wrong"." Um nothing just wanting to sleep". I say." Okay". Me and Pete brush our teeth then lay down. He makes sure not to hurt my arms when he hugs me. I bury my head into his chest then fall asleep.
~few hours later~
My eyes shoot open. I look next to me to see Peter is still next to me. I carefully get out of his grasp and make my way limping to the window. I push myself up on the little counter to sit down looking out at the bright New York lights. I raise my left arm as much as I can and just stare at it. They are right it hasn't healed as much as my right arm. I look back outside then lean my head on the wall and close my eyes and before I know it I'm asleep.

Peter's POV
    I wake up and realize that y/n isn't near me. I start to panic and get up then see y/n asleep on the counter near the window. I walk over to her and pick her up making sure her arms don't get hurt. Once I pick her up I carry her to her bed and lay her down. She's curled up in a little ball. I head out of the room to ask Mr.Stark if he has any clothes for me when I walk past a surgery room.
      I look into the room and see them getting some tools ready. I shake my head and keep walking. I find Mr.Stark." Um hey Mr.Stark do you have any clothes for me". I ask." Um yeah your aunt dropped them off". He says handing me a suitcase." Thanks. So what time is y/n's surgery". I ask." Only in a few more hours. You should go get change and take a shower". He says changing the subject. I nod my head and head back to the room.
   I see y/n is still asleep so I decide to take a shower in her room. I set down my suitcase and get some clothes out. Some boxers jeans and a Star Wars shirt. I get the water ready then start to get undressed. I take off the sweater on top then take off my shirt revealing my torso.
     I'm about to take off my pants when someone walks in. It's y/n. She stares at my torso." I......uh....I-I'm sorry". She says. Something takes over me so I go up to her and kiss her very passionately. We break off." The waters is gonna get cold". She says walking out of the restroom closing the door. I bite my bottom lip then get fully undressed and jump in the shower.
⚠️~minor smut warning~⚠️
I get out of the shower and wrap the towel around me going to go brush my teeth when I hear the door open I look in the mirror to see y/n. She walks in fully and closes the door behind her. She walks behind me and wraps her arms around hugging me from the back. I rinse my mouth out and swiftly move to face her. She rest her head on my bare torso." I have to get dressed". I say. She doesn't listen instead she starts kissing my stomach and leads a trail of kisses all the way to my neck.
Once she gets to my neck she starts nibbling on it. I grab a hold of the sink and start biting my lip she moves to nibble on my shoulder where my shirt will hide the mark. She starts sucking on my shoulder leaving behind a love bite. She finishes then looks up at me. She leans up and whispers in my ears." Make it official". Then she walks out the door.
~End of smut~
I smirk at what she said. I grab my shirt and examine the love bite. It's only a little notice since my superhealing works fast but I make sure to keep it just a little bit there. I put on my shirt and it does cover the love bite. I get done dressing and do my hair. Then walk out of the bathroom. I see Mr.Stark and y/n look at me." What's going on". I ask." The surgery is now". Me.Stark says. I nod my head.

Your POV
They roll me away to the surgery room I wave bye to my dad and Peter. Before I go into the surgery room I see my dad put his arm around Peter's shoulders. I smile at that then all I see are walls." Hello Ms.Stark I am going to be doing the procedure on you. So you are going to feel a little sting on your thigh that is just the medicine to make you fall asleep". I nod. I feel a slight sting then I black out.