Betty's POV

I woke up to cheryl lightly shaking me . " Betts i'm heading to bed you guys can definitely sleep her for as long as you need ."  

" Thanks cuz " I nodded slightly and kissed jugs cheek and fell asleep . We slept until late in the morning and cheryl came in . 

" Guys time for breakfast , " we nodded and Juggie attempted to get up by himself but he couldn't . Me and Cheryl went on each side of him and helped him up. He mumbled in pain and Cheryl headed downstairs as i helped jug walk . It took a very long time as Jug had very short steps  . Once we finally got to a table we ate with cheryl . Me and Cheryl helped Jug out of the chair . " guys why don't you stay here for a week so i can help out . "

" That would be great cher thank you "

" Yeah anything for you guys now go to the doctor for Jughead " 

" We are thank you . " We went to the doctor just to make sure Everything is okay with him . They called him back as the doctor had to help him out of the chair . Juggie got back to the room and He sat down on the bed . " Juggie you okay you look like your about to cry " 

" Just in alot of pain " 

" I'm so sorry Jug where is the pain " 

" I think you know the answer Betts " 

" Other than there Juggie " 

" No not really my shoulder a bit " 

" Would you like me to massage it " 

" That would be helpful . " I sat behind him and rubbed out his shoulder until the doctor came in . He asked Jug to lay back so i had to help him. Then he asked Jug if he wanted me to stay in the room and Jug said he wanted me to stay . I sat next to him and holding his hand as the doctor poked and was inspecting him as he was holding back tears of pain . Some times he would squeeze my hand because the pain was that bad .  i laid my head on his chest because he didn't want me to look but he needed support . he was in a ton of pain and i could tell by the look on his face . The doctor finished up he let Jug put on his pants and sit up better . I rubbed his back as the doctor was asking questions . He basically told Jug that he was bruised really bad and he needs to take it easy and no sex for 3 months . I took Juggie back to Cheryls house and went in as she was on the couch whatching tv . We sat down next to her as Jug then broke down crying on my shoulder . 

" Aww Jug " I kissed the side if his head as I was holding his hand and Cheryl was lightly rubbing his back.  " Juggie  do you need some medicine " he nodded into my neck .

"I'll go get some for him " Cheryl offered nicely.  Cheryl was always a great  cousin . She came back and jug lifted off my shoulder a bit . And took the medicine and went back on my shoulder he looked up to me as I wiped off his tears and gave him a kiss on the lips and he went back to normal . " So guys what did the doctor say"  .

" Umm he said that jug bruised it really bad and he just be careful and take it easy "

" Oh my I feel bad are you guys going to press charges "

" I just want to make sure jug is alright before doing anything because he is my top priority. "

" Well you guys should file a report on her if it is causing jughead this much pain . "

" Well they gave us a cream that should help out his pain. "

" That's good I am going to visit Veronica today . "

" It's fine Cheryl "

" No I am going to you should get Jughead up to the bedroom he looks a bit tired and needs to take it easy . " 

" Yeah I know don't do anything harsh Cher okay . " She nodded.  I turned to juggie " baby let's get you into bed "

" Mmmk betts " I helped him up as he was very sleepy . He stumbled and caught himself on the railing as we continued . He got into bed as I grabbed him some ice for his brusies.  I gently placed it on as he wincied a bit in pain. I gave him a kiss on the forehead. " I'm going to go with Cheryl babe please don't do anything straining ok love you . "

" Love you betts please don't  " I closed the door and went downstairs to Cheryl . We went over to Veronicas as she had a black eye and brusies . We went in and her dad went off me. 

" You had no right punching my daughter in the face."

" And your daughter didn't have the right to rape my husband.  "

" Your husband probably was the one who rapped my daughter.  "

" Okay for one my husband was the one unconscious on the bed with your daughter hurting my husband "

"Really I don't believe it "

" Well what about the bruise on his forehead from her pushing him and what about the doctors note and how he can't walk with being in imence pain "

" How do we know u didn't do that to him and blam it on my daughter.  "

" Because you dip he is my husband why would I ever do that to him . "

"Leave "

" Fine but Cheryl wants to talk to Veronica but i will leave"  I went home so frustrated and upset . Once I got there juggie was passed out in bed . I laid down on his chest and started to cry. He half wake combed back my hair and kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back. 

" Babe what's wrong "

" Juggie Veronicas dad accused you for everything and I did my best if backing u up . "

" Oh babe it is okay thank you for backing me up but you know what ever you saw " 

" Juggie you don't deserve this ." 

" It's okay it is unfair but babe that how life works " 

" I know Juggie but your to nice of a person and such an amazing husband you don't deserve it " 

" Aww i love you just calm down and relax . "

" I'm sorry your the one in pain and i am crying i'm sorry again do you need anything . " 

" Babe i am her for you to support you so don't say sorry i love when you come to me "

"Do you need more ice "

" No i'm good for now thank you . " Then Cheryl came in lightly knocking on the door . She sat at the end of the bed and asked 

" Hey is everything good in here "

" Yeah were fine just upsetting on what her dad said . " 

" I know she is a jerk don't listen to them . How is the pain Jughead "

" Oh i'm doing okay "  

" that is good you want to go to pop's tonight . " 

" Umm sure but can we sleep a little longer . "

" Go ahead guys i will wake you up later . " She left the room as i drifted away on Jugs chest . we were both sound asleep .