Jughead's POV

I woke up in bettys arms I was so happy that i had an amazing girlfriend that lets me stay at her house and sleep with her . " Jug it is early in the morning you need to go back to sleep . " her voice was so calming and relaxing that it was making me fall back asleep slowly . She massaged my scalp and combed through my hair as i fell asleep again . I was amazing sleeping with Betty being able to lay in her arms every night and wake up to her beautiful face just makes me happy. We both had the day off and no school so we could just do whatever we wanted . I woke up later in the morning and rolled over onto my back . Betty rolled over and tucked her head into my neck .  " Juggie what time is it . " 

" 9  " 

" Can we sleep a little longer " 

" I would be delighted " She kissed my neck as i wrapped my hand around her waist as we both fell asleep . It was a couple hours later when we both woke up and just laying in each others embrace . " How are you doing " 

" I'm good Jug , So happy i can wake up to you and your pretty face . " 

" Pretty "

" Sorry your handsome face . " 

" Well i am happy i get to wake up to your pretty face " 

" Jug i love you " 

" Love you to Betts i wish there was a way we could stop are ex's for coming for are relationship ." 

" We could um ... Get married then we would be off limits "  

" Well thats an idea " 

" Yeah Jug were both 18 and we live together and been dating for a year now we should get married . " 

" So Juliet is proposing to me " 

" Yes Romeo will you marry me " 

" I would be delighted to " She giggled and kissed down my neck . " Hey my lips are up here " I turned to her and shared a long kiss which turned into a heated make out session . She was on top of me and i held her waist in my hands .  " Betty [ kiss ] We [kiss] should [kiss] stop before [ Kiss ] it goes to far " 

"Aww Jug i was enjoying this . " 

" Oh i was enjoying this a lot but i want to respect you wishes and it always ends up more than a make out if we continue ."

" Well when are we going to get married then "

" how about today we don't have to have a wedding just legally get married and pick out rings . " We got up as Betty went to the bathroom to change and i was changing in the room . She came out as i wasn't in a shirt yet . " You look super hot without a shirt " I turned red quickly because Betty has never seen me shirtless . " Don't be embarrassed you practically saw me naked "

"Sorry " She came over to me and pulled me into hug . 

" Babe if we are getting married you can't be embarrassed without a shirt anyway your extremely cute without your shirt .  "  

" Your sweet babe " She gave me a kiss and let me put my shirt back on . We went down to the courthouse as we legally got married . We got two rings at this nice store which they were expensive because we get to were them for the rest of are lives . " Were married now baby so nobody can take us away from each other " i sat down on the couch in the living room . She came over and sat down in my lap facing me . 

" Were married now were off limits its only you and me . " We gave a long kiss . " Now i'm yours all yours" i went in for another kiss . "We been waiting over a year do you think your ready "

" More than ready " I picked her up with her legs wrapped around my waist and carried her into the bedroom . I gently laid her on the bed as i crawled on top of her as we continued are kissing . We slowly were removing articles of clothing until i got her permission and we did it . We finished and Betty laid was laying covered in sweat on my sweaty chest . " Your amazing Betty " 

" Your even more amazing Jug " she wrapped her leg around mine . We were both falling asleep until we passed out .