Betty's POV

I woke up on Jugs chest which made me get a big smile . then Jug pushed back my hair out of my face and kissed my forehead " What are you so happy about sunshine " 

" Waking up with you makes me happy . " I looked into Jugs eyes as we shared a kiss and i put my head back on his chest . " How long until we have to get ready for school Jug "

" About a half an hour " 

" Can we cuddle please " 

" Okay Betty " he also giggled lightly as i wrapped my arms around him as he did the same . After that we just laid there enjoying each others embrace . He kissed my head to wake me up . " Time to get ready " 

" Do i have to your comfy " 

" I'm coming back tonight babe " 

" Fine Jug  " 

" Okay Betts were is the shower . " 

" Right there juggie " I pointed to the bathroom in the room as i rolled over on my side and he got up and went to his dresser grabbing some clothes . he came over and gave me me a quick kiss and then left to the bathroom . I was slowly drifting away on the bed because i was still tired . My eyes closed as i fell asleep . I fell someones hand on the side of my face as i was awoken by Jugs lips lightly hitting my forehead . 

" Princess you need to get ready  " I sat up on the bed as i leaned in and shared a kiss with Jug " How you doing " 

" Great Juggie thank you for letting me sleep longer . " 

" Yeah but we have to leave for school in about 20 minutes . " 

" Okay Juggie " He left as i got changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a cropped sweatshirt and some vans . I went downstairs as Jug was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper . " Ready for School Jug . " 

"Yeah when you are "  We grabbed are backpacks and locked up  the house as we headed off to School . Today was my first day of work as i just got a job at this fast food joint  . I was at the locker as Juggie came up behind me and lifted me up in the air and turning me to him .  

" You could of asked me to turn around and i would of gave you a kiss . " 

" But isn't it more fun this way . " I shared a long kiss as Juggie and i packed up are stuff and walked home . Once i got home i put on my uniform . I walked over to the door about to leave for work when jug stopped me and grabbed my hand spinning me around to face him . " You weren't going to say goodbye . " 

" Oh Juggie i thought you left for work . " 

" Not yet i was going to soon " 

" Sorry but i have to leave " I shared a kiss then walked away . I went to work for 8 hours . Once i came Back i unlocked the door as Jug heard me and yelled 

" Betty help me please " His voice wasn't scared but like something was happening and he needed help . I ran to Jug as he was leaning against the counter and a girl was pressed against him . She was trying to kiss her as he was deflected them ." I can't hit her she is a girl "

" But i can "I said turning her around and knocked her out with a hard punch . "  Have you ever heard , Don't mess with a serpent " She got up as i twisted her arm around her back and Pushed her out of the house . " Now never return Veronica or you will be in a lot more pain then now " I slammed the door and locked it as i went back to Jug ." Hey are you alright there did she hurt you are do anything to you . " 

" No i'm fine thank you for that . " 

" One of the reasons i joined the serpents so i can protect myself and you . " I decided to go to the room an take a bath as Jug sat on the bed and was reading his book . I got in a was just soaking because my body was sore from work . I guess i lost track of time because juggie knocked on the door . 

" Babe you been in there awhile are you okay . " 

" I just lost track of time i'm coming out . "  I got out and had my towel wrapped around me . I needed to grab some clothes and i went out into the room . " Sorry just grabbing some clothes " 

" Don't say sorry it is your house " 

" No Jug it is are house you live here to . " I grabbed my clothes out of my dresser . I was going back to the bathroom and my towel got caught in my dresser drow  as i walke away and i came off . Jug was looking at me before it happened so he saw when it came off . He quickly came over wrapping me in a blanket . 

" You good Betty " 

" Yeah i'm going to go change . " I walked to the bathroom my ace extremely red and embarrassed . Once i was changed i came back out and laid on the bed still embarrassed . I was looking at the ceiling as Jug was laying next to me and rolled on his side and laid his hand in my arm as he draped his arm on my waist . I played with his hair as he was getting comfortable . 

" Your very beautiful by the way "  

" Juggie " 

" What you are very gorgeous . " 

" Stop it Jug " 

" Why your my girlfriend so i'm allowed to tell you how pretty you are . "

" Jug you saw me naked " 

" well your still cute " 

" Your handsome to baby i'm just embarrassed "    

" Don't be embarrassed your hot " 

" Thank you Jug . We have school tomorrow so we should get to sleep . " 

" Goodnight love you " 

"Love you to " I played with his hair until he fell asleep and then i fell asleep with him .