Chapter 48

Luca's POV

What the actual f*ck...

That b*tch really had the nerve to show her face to me; I despite her, I find her absolutely disgusting and now she is here and I have to deal with her stupidity!

Oh and my wife's stupidity as well, I look at her, yes, I am very annoyed right now.

"What did I do wrong?" She asks me as she sits down on the sofa, she sighs and looks at me waiting for an answer.

I roll my eyes and take a deep breath, don't break any walls.

"Are you kidding me?" I groan as I rake my fingers through my hair, she looks at me so innocently and I sigh, "You nearly died, you're pregnant and you could have seriously gotten yourself hurt Val."

"I am fine though, aren't I?" She says to me as she gives me a grin.

This isn't funny!

"Valentina." I say firmly as I close my eyes for one second, "Please, be serious okay... I know that you hate Brittany as much as I hate her-." I try talking but she cuts me off.

"Exactly." She shrugs her shoulders, "We both hate the b*tch, all I wanted to do was give her a few punches, she wouldn't have died."

"Valentina!" I snap, "You can't be serious right now, Brittany is ruthless, she could have really hurt you... And do you really think it's the time to get on the wrong side of the law?"

"I'm sorry Luca." She says sadly, she lies her head down on the sofa for a second, she gets back up and looks at me, "I was so angry that I didn't even think."

I look at her and nod my head, I sit down next to her and give her a kiss on the forehead, "I understand - I can't exactly judge, I have destroyed so many walls and glasses because of my anger." I chuckle, she lets out a little laugh and nods her head, clearly agreeing with me. "Just be careful alright." I tell her lastly.

"I will." She says to me and she gives me a smile, she then looks down at the floor, "What are you going to do with Brittany then?" She asks me.

"Nothing for now." I tell her honestly, "Let her try something else and then I'll get my lawyer involved with it all, it will give me a higher chance to get the club because she's now married to that b*stard."

"Okay." She nods her head, "I almost forget, I need to call your dad."

"Oh right, go ahead babe." I say to her, she gets up and she gets the phone, I get up from the sofa as well and then say, "I'm going to head in to the office." I give her a quick kiss before leaving the house.

When I go outside, I breath in the beautiful, fresh air, I look at the security guards, "Do not open the gate for anyone else except me, if Brittany or anyone else comes here you call me, is that understood?"

"Yes boss." He responds, I nod my head and then I get my keys out, open my car door and get into my car.

I start up the car and start driving ahead, getting out of the gates and heading for my workplace. My head really hurts and I have this unsettling feeling in my stomach.

There's just way too much bull sh*t going on right now...

Valentina's POV

That argument with Brittany - holy shnoodle cakes - my blood is still boiling, I am still angry! That damn slap wasn't enough for her, she is just so sickening and fake.

How dare she come here? It's almost unbelievable, I feel so sorry for Luca, what he had to go through is terrible and I know how it makes him feel. He is trying to go on, move on with his day but he is struggling; I just can't believe he hasn't told anyone about this.

I just hope he is alright...

I called his dad, Daniel, he is coming over tomorrow with Emma. My dad is coming over as well, it's exciting, but I am going to have to share my news with them, I don't know what sort of reaction they will have and that makes me sort of anxious.

I am sure they will be happy, so that's a good thing, this baby is going to have a lovely little family and I am a hundred percent sure that Emma is going to extra excited.

I can't wait to see her face when I tell her she is going to be an aunt.

I am so grateful to have all these people in my life, without them, I don't know where I would be, what I would be doing. These people, my father, Luca, Daniel and Emma, they have a special space in my heart... And of course my mum, I think about her everyday and I miss her a lot. I love them so much, they mean the world to me.

I sit down on the sofa, a comfy, fluffy blanket is wrapped around me, I check through my phone, read some emails, then binge watch some YouTube videos.

Lately, I have been watching a lot of pregnancy videos, how to prepare for it all, baby hauls, gender reveals and all that stuff. I love looking at baby clothes, they are just so small and adorable, it melts my heart.

I hear the keys jingling through the door, I look back and see Luca walk in, he gives me a smile, "Hello gorgeous." He says in a whisper as he walks over to me, I smile back at him and he gives me a kiss.

He sits down next to me and I cuddle up next to him, "What's wrong?" He asks me as he kisses my forehead.

I look up at him, "Nothing." I say as I put my arms around him and kiss his arm, "I just love you and I missed you."

"I missed you too, love." He says to me, "Always do."

Hey guys, I love you so much, thanks for the get well soon wishes and stuff. Thank you for being so patient.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter...