"What? Scott, come on. I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense."

"Just help me find it," Scott told him, realizing there was no point in getting mad at Stiles anyway. 

"Not 'it'," Eleni interrupted, "Jackson." No matter how difficult Jackson was being (and how much of a pain in the ass it was that he was now supernatural) he was still her best friend.

"I-I know."

"Alright, but does he know that?" Stiles asked. "And did anyone see you back at your house?

"I mean I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway."

"Yeah but that's just the thing," Eleni interrupted. The two boys looked at her, knowing exactly what she was going to say next, "How did he pass the test?"

"Maybe it's like an either-or thing."

Eleni looked at Stiles, confused, "What the fuck does that even mean?"

Stiles rolled his eyes, "Okay first of all, language. Second of all, Derek said a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right?" Stiles looked at Scott and Eleni to see if either of them understood.

"When's the kanima not the the kanima?" He continued to push.

"When it's Jackson," Scott realized.

"Oh shit," Eleni said before Stiles shot her a look, "I mean- oh fuck. Wait that's not better."

Stiles looked up at the windows above their hiding spot.

"Uh guys. See that?" Scott and Eleni looked up to see what he was talking about and noticed the kanima's tail waving outside of one of the windows.

"He's inside," Scott declared.

"What's he gonna do in there?" Stiles asked him.

A look of recognition appeared on Scott's face, "I know who he's after."

Stiles and Eleni both looked at him, "What, how? Did you smell something?"

Scott looked at Eleni with a sad and fearful look on his face as he nodded, "Armani."

Eleni's eyes widened as she backed away from the two boys. "Danny." Without a second thought, she dashed around the building and tried to force herself inside. She pushed herself through an open window and lowered herself onto the dirty floor. The music of the club pounded and by how some of the patrons were acting, Eleni could tell exactly where she was.

"I need to find Danny."  She weaved between the sweaty people before arriving at the bar. She looked around, trying to find him.

"Looking for someone?" The bartender asked.
Eleni turned to him and tried to shout over the music, "Just a friend."

Suddenly, a few guys in the distance began to fall to the floor, paralyzed, causing Eleni to dart toward the commotion.

"Danny? Danny!" She dropped to the floor next to him and watched as Scott and Stiles darted out of the building, trying to find Jackson.

"You're going to be okay," She said, trying to calm him down.

Later, after everyone who had been paralyzed was put into ambulances, Stiles guided Eleni back to the jeep. She climbed into the backseat and put Jackson's unconscious head in her lap.

"I'm fully aware that Jackson has no idea what he's doing right now but I swear I'm going to punch him if he hurts another one of my friends."

Scott climbed into the passenger side of the jeep, "I couldn't get anything out of Danny."