Torvosaurus vs Albertosaurus

A Torvosaurus feasts upon a corpse, the stench attracts unwanted attention and an albertosaurus has been attracted to the kill. Albertosaurus is close to the same size as the torvosaurus, but has a more powerful build.

Torvosaurus threatens and glares at her rival, but the albertosaurus is trying to scare her as well, so she gives nothing of it.

Albertosaurus attacks, biting her on the snout, she knows better than to struggle in the grip. The albertosaurus tenses its jaws harder, and torvosaurus screams and prizes its jaws open, the Albertosaurus feels a stiff pain in his jaws, where the torvosaurus had pulled his muscles.

He moans in pain, now his jaws are out of use for the moment, his arms are next to useless, he tries to scratch his opponent but the torvosaurus doesn't even have to dodge! She clamps her jaws onto his neck and shoves him down. She begins to crush his neck but the albertosaurus, shrieking in pain, kicks her down, but unfortunately he can't stand up.

Torvosaurus is the first to recover, the struggling albertosaurus slowly rises but torvosaurus knocks it back down and shreds his throat, the shrieking albertosaurus suffocates and dies.

Torvosaurus is the victor of this fight!