I.rex vs Ultimasaurus - the fight

*image credit to Google. The rest I edited.

Indominus Rex vs Ultimasaurus Carnifex

Isla Sorna - a secret operation is underway.

In an isolated paddock containing a seven year old Indominus Rex, there had been plans to relocate her to another paddock.

A large crate containing the Indominus was just stopping at her new location.

She had been sedated a few hours ago. However now she was fully awake.

And was being careful this time. The humans would react and put her to sleep again if she tried to fight against them. This time she was going to trick them.

Hard.

Since the separation of her sister she has only felt anger and sadness. Those horrible humans had taken her away from her sister and stuck her in a lonely paddock.

No one else to socialise with from a young age.

She was waiting for the right moment to pay the humans back for what they did.

She wondered whether her sister had survived well. Maybe she escaped her lonely paddock.

For now the I.rex kept her crimson gaze locked on the steel door.

☆☆☆

I.rex had patiently waited out her time to escape. As soon as the people had opened the crate they looked surprised.

There was nothing in the crate.

Though they weren't going to stay fooled for long.

The humans wanted to get as far away from here as possible.

But the Indominus wasn't going to let that happen.

She slipped out of the cage and slashed down both the humans. It hadn't taken a lot of effort and she did it as quietly as she could.

There had been no screaming.

I.rex looked for the exit. Of course they would have left this paddock's doors open - to get their vehicle out of here while she was sleeping.

Too bad. She wasn't sleeping and their vehicle wasn't going anywhere, she was the one on the move.

The Indominus camoflauged into the dirt and leaves slowly crept forward, she checked behind her if weaponised people were coming. But the only remaining were two people at the gates and were unaware of the approaching threat.

When the I.rex got close enough she lunged, camouflage fading back to a light grey and striking down both humans real easy, guns cluttered to the ground.

Now everyone ought to know her presence.

She sounded an ear piercing shriek that sent the ground vibrating, all wildlife that had been in the area seemed to flee and I.rex snorted in satisfaction.

Rampage time.

I.rex tore through the jungle - free.

Ultimasaurus Carnifex. That's what she was. She was built to fight. Her curved teeth were bared and she flexed her slim claws in anticipation.

She had stayed away from the human settlement that had recently set up in a territory next to hers. They had brought a newcomer with them and when she smelt it's situation she discovered it had been enclosed in the electric walls. Ultimasaurus didn't go near those walls.

But now the newcomer was free, the roar had announced that.

Ultimasaurus felt hormones rush as she itched to fight, there would be a challenge. And she sounded an earpiercing roar in return and took off.