Unsinkable Chapter - 17 [pt. 2]

If he put his hands on you

Cut them off.
- anonymous.

•••

You know the time when you're alone at home and you're scared of everything, every movement, every breath you take and even the tik of the clock scares you. It was one of that moment. I was scared to hell. I wasn't even this scared when I was with Thomas.

He crossed his hands against his chest which made him look taller and more dangerous. His eyes narrowed at me and I gulped audibly.

"I had a very busy day let me through. "

"Answer me or leave my house."

I wanted the earth to open up and swallow me. I wanted to breakdown and tell him everything. I wanted to hug him...

I sighed and blinked back tears looking down at the floor. "Let me through." I whispered and moved from one foot to another. His gaze made me so uncomfortable. 

"Do you have any answer ?"

I shook my head and gulped as tears rolled down my eyes. "I'm tired."

"I'm sure you are." He looked down at me , his eyes running down my body, they abruptly stopped. "You should have at least buttoned up your shirt properly." My breath hitched and I looked down at my shirt .

Shit.

I immediately folded my arms.

"Fuck.  My wife is a slut."

My head shot up and my eyes met his. I couldn't hold back the unshed tears.

"You made it very clear to me Asher Grayson that you do not care what I do outside the premises of your house." I grounded and starred back. "You have no right to call me a slut when you don't know shit! "

I don't know what happened. I don't know why I exploded like that. I was seething. I was so frustrated. All that adrenaline that rushed in disappeared as I saw the look on his face. His body was tensed his has clenched and his eyes void of any expression which scared me even more.

I took a step back. "I never forget my words, Callister. Yes, your business outside my house is none of my fucking business but I have a reputation to maintain and a family, a mother who fucking care what I do or what you do." His hands came forward before I could pull back myself. His fingers curled around my neck and I yelped as chills ran down my spine. I looked at him through my lashes. My heart was in my mouth. God...he was so close. I could feel the heat radiating from his body. His lips were curving up his thumb ran down my neck "Hmm sex. Wild, wild sex. You could have just come to me if you wanted that." He smirked and my eyes widen. I shivered and shrugged my shoulders.

"Leave me." I know what he was thinking. According to him. I had a wild night with someone.

"Did you say the same to the chimp you fucked?"

"No." I shook my head.

Something flashed into his eyes. An emotion that I never I would see again. He looked hurt for a second before it went all blank.

In a blink he was far away from me.

"Leave my house right now."

"No. This house is mine too. You're being absurd." I spat.

He chuckled. "Since when ?"

"Fuck you, Grayson. I'm so done. Let me in. "

"Not a word more. Get lost!" Asher barked at me and I shut up.

I heard the door being slammed shut only then I realised that I was crying. Crying like a child. Once again I was alone. I was the girl I never wanted to be. I was strong but not anymore. I hated this feeling.

I wanted to scream. Instead I ran. I ran out of the house. I've been doing nothing but running from everybody. Thomas, Asher...

You're weak!

You can't even save yourself!

You can't fight!

All those thoughts taunted me and the night reminded me how unsafe I was.

Once again I was walking the same street I once used to before I moved in with Asher.

My apartment was nothing big or luxurious.
But as soon as I stepped into my apartment I felt that I was home. Back to Dales. Back to my family. Dales is a small town where my family lived. Everything about my apartment is about Dales. The curtain that once decorated my mom's room. The couch that my late grandad loved. The mattress on the floor that Hail, my younger sister and I slept on. I treasured everything. Nothing was new. It was all used. And nothing was irreplaceable.

That night, after such a long time I was really missing my family. I curled on the mattress and covered myself with the blanket which had strawberries all over them. I laughed, tears rolled down my cheeks. I didn't know if I was happy or sad at that moment. I was laughing thinking about my 13th birthday when mom gifted me this blanket. I was crying thinking about how cold I felt and how I was nothing for my so called husband.

.

.

.

-The same night.

Friday, 3:30 am.

Thomas Kin
You're fired. Your salary has be confined as the penalty for breaking down the CCTV system and causing a fire in the kitchen. You're not allowed in the cafe anymore. 

OMGGG WE REACHED 1

OMGGG WE REACHED 1.09 K VOTES in just 48 hours!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ! YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Though it was a short one.

I'm so excited to write the next chapter and then the next xD

Just be patient lovelies. I can update a chapter every alternate day because I love writing Unsinkable but I have school and exams. So you know.

:D

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

I WANT US TO HAVE A BIG UNSINKABLE FAM !!

Love you !

Garima 🌸