Chapter 3

Even though you're a pro hero, your quirks needed training.

Your parents had rushed to get you that far. You were further up than they were, but you had less control of your quirks.

U.A. was the perfect opportunity to boost your power. But, people would know who you were if you openly showed them.

You had to find a way to hide that you are the pro hero Daybreak.

As you were walking home, you started planning how you would do this. Your parents were definitely way too busy to help, so you'd have to figure out how to do it on your own.
~
When you got home, you laid on your bed. You had no idea how his school year was going to be. It was so easy to hide your quirks since they weren't allowed inside school.

You thought about Izuku, wondering how he got into U.A. Hadn't he been quirkless?

Your phone rang, and you looked at the caller I.D. Speak of the devil, it was Izuku.

"Hi, Izu-chan!" You exclaimed as you answered the phone.

"Hello, (N/N)," he answered. He only called you by your nickname or when the two of you were alone. "I wanted to apologize for not walking home with you today. It's been so long since we've seen each other, yet I just abandoned you again."

"Izu-chan," you said sweetly. "It's fine! I completely understand. I had...training to do anyway."

"I-if you say so. Anyway, sleep well tonight, and I'll see you tomorrow!"

You smiled. "Of course, you too."
~
About an hour after your call, you got a different call. A villain was terrorizing a city. You quickly changed into your hero costume and hurried out the door, and called out, "I'm off to do some hero work!"

"Okay, darling. Have fun." Your father called back.

You used your speed quirk to rush to the city.

As you were leaving, a certain ash-blonde noticed you, as he was going somewhere to train his quirk. He only caught a small glimpse of you before you blurred away.
~
The villain was now being taken away by the police, thanks to your speed quirk. You had gotten the villain without him noticing you. The police thanked you once again for doing something that they couldn't, and you went back home soon after.

You threw your costume off and changed into pajamas. Your legs were tired from all that running, and were definitely going to be sore tomorrow. You decided you would see Recovery Girl in the morning.

ayy sorry this chapter is awful and super short but i mean like
.-.
i'll try harder to update more often. i promise you i know where i'm going with this.