His favorite way to relax with you.

A/N: Ok so right now i'm going to try to update as much as i can ok. :-) 

Ashton:

Ashton’s life is full of one thing after the next. He’s constantly travelling the world, doing interviews, performing, and meeting fans. And although he absolutely loves it, he can’t help but miss you and his family. So it’s no surprise that his favorite way to relax on his very little time off is to have a barbecue with you and his family. Ashton loves the way you wear a sundress and insist on helping his mum prepare the food. He loves the way you talk to Lauren about boys, school, and girly things in general and he loves how you always offer to play football with Harry. You absolutely love seeing Ashton get excited to see his mum and siblings. It also makes Ash super happy that you’re not the kind of girl who insists on him spending time with just you and not his family too. All in all, barbecue is the way to go when it comes to relaxing- great food and great people make good times.

Luke:

Luke loves being able to come home from a rough, busy day and just cuddle with you on the couch or in bed while watching TV. He normally doesn’t want to talk, he just enjoys holding you in his arms while watching your favorite shows. He can de-stress, calm down, and just enjoy his time at home with you. You enjoy being with him, the TV becoming background noise as you cuddle further into him, relishing in the fact that he’s there with you in that moment.

Calum:

Calum loves coming home from a rough day, and setting up a bath, slipping in with you and just laying there, nothing more. Your back pressed against his chest as you lazily play with the bubbles you poured in. Your heart fluttering when he’d reach over and take your hands in his, intertwining your fingers. Pulling you closer to his chest and gently kissing your ear, he’d whisper about his day and then listening to yours, gently rubbing his thumb over your hand while watching your intertwined hands and nod, fully listening to you speak.

Michael:

When Michael wasn’t working, he loved to play video games. Especially with you. He loved sitting on the couch, pajamas on, and x-box controllers in hand. He would usually put in Halo 3, or Fifa, or something along those lines; knowing you suck at those. You cussed like a sailor throughout the entire game because the act of missing a goal or getting shot was just to much to handle without some not-so-nice words. When you got bored and frustrated you’d ask to stop and he’d always beg you continue playing with him, persuading you with words about how hilariously bad you are. Even though those really aren’t good words to make you want to keep playing, you always gave in and continued knowing that this was his ideal way of sending his few days off.