You find the ring

Calum:

‘Where was it again Cal?’ You shouted downstairs, wondering around Calums wardrobe to try and find his favourite belt. He was running late again and he was relying on you to help him get out on time. ‘Top shelf I think.’ He shouted and you moved your hands towards the top, moving around and trying to find it. You stopped however when you felt a hard box fall under your fingertips, you picked it up bringing it down so you could look at it.  Your fingers traced the outside of the box as your heart started beating faster. You opened up the box to see a ring placed in the middle around velvet cushion, your mouth opened wide as shock ran through you. You saw the box shake a little, your fingers processing the excitement. Suddenly you heard large footsteps trampling up the stairs so you quickly shut the box with a quick snap placing it back. ‘Don’t bother I’ve found it!’ He said quickly running smiling and you nodded your heart still beating fast.

Luke:

‘Fuck.’ You shouted as you cut your finger on the sharp knife you were chopping with. You quickly moved your finger away from the food holding it up to see the blood dripping down your finger, ‘Shit.’ You whispered walking to get a plaster. Luke suddenly rushed in, hearing your shouts. ‘What?’ He said looking worried, but you waved him off. ‘Don’t worry. I just cut myself but its fine I’ll go and get a plaster.’ You said walking past him, towards the cupboard where the medical stuff was in. You opened it up, looking around when you took down the box for it to be easier to see. You looked up again when you couldn’t find it, pushing your hand to the back of the cupboard when you saw something interesting. It glimmered when the light hit, you looked behind you to see Luke was gone. You looked back, picked it up finding it cold under your skin. You gasped when it came into light, a diamond ring lay in front of your eyes. ‘Wow.’ You breathed, your fingers moving it in the light.

Ashton:

‘Ashton, are you sure you don’t want me to do the laundry today?’ You asked your boyfriend, he shook his head quite happily sitting down with a pile of clothes ready to fold them up. ‘You can help if you want but I know when I go back on tour you would be doing this all on your own.’ He said smiling and you laughed, sitting down opposite him. ‘I will have half the clothes though.’ You said and he nodded. You two continued folding the clothes, mindless chatter fell between you when you felt something in a jacket pocket. ‘Did you wash this?’ You asked and Ashton shook his head. ‘I think that might have just been on the floor.’ He said and you nodded, ‘It’s just there is something in it.’ You said picking through the pockets. Ashton’s eyes suddenly went wide. ‘No don’t worry it’s probably nothing.’ Ashton said pulling himself forwards leaning his arm out to grab the jacket but you held it back. You found the pocket, a small box in it. You took it out, dropping the material on the floor and just holding the small object. ‘See it’s just a box.’ Ashton said grabbing it but he didn’t get it in time. You managed to pry it open before he grabbed it. A gasp escaping your lips.

Michael:

Michael looked around your house, a wondrous look on his face. You looked up at him, wondering what he was doing. ‘You alright there Mikey?’ You asked as you sat down. He nodded, not really listening to you. You shrugged it off, not really thinking anything of it. An hour later Michael was still looking for something. ‘Do you need help?’ You asked and Michael shook his head. You stood up anyway, walking into the bedroom to see it a complete mess. ‘Michael!’ You shouted as you saw everything on the floor. ‘What is this mess?’ You asked walking in and picking a few things up. You huffed as you started tidying it, clothes scattered along the floor. You picked up a pair of jeans when you heard something drop to the floor, ‘Oops.’ You said picking it up not really looking at it though. You fiddled with it, thinking it was just one of the bands ring. It took you five minutes to look down at your hand and realize it was a diamond ring. ‘Oh shit.’  You said stopping what you were doing.