i worship you - HanaritsuKrizza

Main Content

Archive of Our Own beta

Log In

Site Navigation

FandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works

Work Search:  tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply"

 Skip header

Actions

Comments Share Download

Work Header

Rating:Teen And Up AudiencesArchive Warning:Creator Chose Not To Use Archive WarningsCategory:M/MFandom:僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero AcademiaRelationship:Bakugou Katsuki/Todoroki ShoutoCharacters:Todoroki ShoutoBakugou Katsukimentions of KirishimaAdditional Tags:todobakuschool fluffjealous todomonopolizing bakuprobably ooc because idktodobaku is life omfgBakugou Katsuki Swears A LotLanguage:EnglishSeries:← Previous Work Part 2 of the TodoBaku: "You to me are everything." series Next Work →Stats:Published:2017-05-26Words:946Chapters:1/1Comments:4Kudos:333Bookmarks:13Hits:4556

i worship you

HanaritsuKrizza

Summary:

"I saw something I should not have, or more like, should not exist."

Notes:

I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

Work Text:

“The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.”

― Ernest Hemingway, Men Without Women

...

"I saw something I should not have, or more like, should not exist."

Katsuki blinked, stopping midway from biting his sandwich and looking at the other as Shouto picked on his bento. They were sitting side by side, shoulders touching from time to time as they reveled in the presence of each other.

After a full five minutes of giving him silent treatment since they intersected at the rooftop, that was the first thing that came out from the bastard's mouth. It was actually already starting to get into Katsuki's nerves when the other appeared to be ignoring him.

"What the fuck was it?" he asked, continuing on his lunch. By now, both of them knew that the curse word was something that was part of him, like an essential remark to complete his statement. It didn't hold any offensive connotation.

"Kirishima's wallpaper," Shouto replied simply. His eyes were empty of any emotions but Katsuki could detect something from his voice, its tone was laced with acrimony.

"Why the fucking hell are we talking about the shit-for-brains' wallpaper?"

Shouto stared at him, his eyes narrowing fleetingly and one of his brows was raised higher than the other. He was evidently inspecting Katsuki, scrutinizing him and observing every facial development. The longer the bastard focused on him, the longer he felt the heavy suspicion oozing out from him.