i embrace you - HanaritsuKrizza

Main Content

Archive of Our Own beta

Log In

Site Navigation

FandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works

Work Search:  tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson"

 Skip header

Actions

Comments Share Download

Work Header

Rating:Teen And Up AudiencesArchive Warning:Creator Chose Not To Use Archive WarningsCategory:M/MFandom:僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero AcademiaRelationship:Bakugou Katsuki/Todoroki ShoutoCharacters:Todoroki ShoutoBakugou KatsukiAdditional Tags:todobakuEstablished RelationshipRomancecheesy af i'm cringingyou said don't stop sobaku is ooc and so...oh no what is life when you have todobakuLanguage:EnglishSeries:← Previous Work Part 5 of the TodoBaku: "You to me are everything." series Next Work →Stats:Published:2017-05-29Words:819Chapters:1/1Comments:7Kudos:192Bookmarks:2Hits:2163

i embrace you

HanaritsuKrizza

Summary:

"I want to punch you so hard... in the face... with my lips."

Notes:

I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

Work Text:

"One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence."

― Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfever

...

"I want to punch you so hard… in the face… with my lips."

Shouto blinked profusedly at the book his left hand was holding. The paragraph he just read was buried deep inside his mind because of the words he wasn't sure if was addressed to him.

He was seated comfortably at the sofa with his lover at his right side who he thought was sleeping. His other hand was being loosely held by the blond as he was previously playing with it. They had a background noise in the form of the long forgotten television, but instead of an MTV-worthy song, it was a news of some festival.

Katsuki had his knees propped up while his head was resting atop of them. He was facing Shouto, eyes fixed on him like a watch guard. And he wavered if it was only him or if the blond's eyes were positively sparkling as they stared him up. His lips were formed into a genuine smile and he looked incredibly beautiful like that.

Shouto couldn't tell if the thumping sound he was hearing came from the TV or from his heart.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked, expecting him to snap at him. But instead of getting angry like he usually would, Katsuki resumed giving attention to his right hand. He gently caressed it, brushing his fingers with his and intertwining them from time to time.