The two playing the game were pretty noisy, and about 15 minutes after you'd sat to watch them, a smallish man with mint green hair appeared from the hallway that Namjoon had come from earlier.

"Do you guys have to be so noisy when you're playing this game? I'm trying to sleep."

Jimin snorted. "You're always trying to sleep, so what's the big deal?"

The green haired man flipped him off, and you hid a smile behind your hand.

"Yoongi-hyung, come sit by us." Tae patted the floor next to him. The man looked at Tae, then noticed you sitting next to him, and his eyes widened slightly. He waddled over, walking in front of the two playing the game, causing them to yell at him for blocking their view. He just laughed, and sat next to Tae.

"Yoongi-hyung, this is y/n. She's here from New York."

"Hi y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you. You're a long way from home." He stuck his hand out as he spoke, and you shook it.

"Hi. I am a long way from home, but that was the idea."

He nodded, looking thoughtful for a second. "Well I hope you enjoy your stay, and that you find whatever you're looking for." He smiled, and you couldn't help but think he seemed very...wise. He was also very pleasing to the eye, but honestly, you weren't surprised by that anymore.

"Thank you, so do I."

Namjoon appeared again, from where, you weren't sure. "Guys, everyone needs to get ready. Pd-nim just texted me. We have a meeting in 45 minutes."

They all groaned. You had no idea what was going on.

"Tae, you should probably take y/n back to her room."

You watched as Taehyung effortlessly stood from his crosslegged position, and stuck out a hand to help you up.

He had a frown on his face. "What's the meeting for? Do we all have to go?"

"Yes, we all have to go. Pd-nim didn't say what it was about, just that we all had to be there."

Taehyung turned to you. "Sorry y/n, I guess I have to take you back to your room."

"It's fine Tae, if you have something to do, you shouldn't apologize. Besides, I can find something to keep myself busy."

You said bye to everyone, and followed Tae out the door and onto the elevator. Once outside, he grabbed your hand again, and you realized you had missed holding his. Twenty five minutes later, you were in front of your hotel.

"I'll text you later, ok?"

"Ok, if you want to. Good luck at your meeting. And Tae, thank you for today."

To your surprise, he leaned in, and kissed your cheek. "See ya later y/n." He smiled, and winked at you.

You watched as he turned and walked back in the direction you'd come from, your heart beating fast, your fingers touching your cheek where he'd just kissed you.

When he disappeared into the crowd of people, you turned, making your way into the hotel lobby, and onto the elevator.

Once in your room, you sat on your bed, not really sure what you were feeling. You liked him. A lot. You didn't want to assume he didn't have a girlfriend, but he was spending time with you, and seemed to be enjoying it, so maybe he didn't.

You took a deep breath, trying to clear your head. You noticed your laptop, and grabbed it, opening it up and powering it on. You connected to the hotels guest wifi.

The first thing you wanted to do was find out what pabo meant. You typed it into your search bar and waited for the results to pop up. You smiled. Fool/idiot.

You tried to remember if there were any other words he had used that you were curious about, but you couldn't remember anything at the moment. You'd have to pay more attention when he spoke in Korean, and try to learn a bit.

Suddenly, you remembered the song that you wanted to look up. What was it called? You thought for a minute. BTS. That's who sang it, and the song was called spring day.

You opened youtube, and typed in BTS spring day. You clicked on the first video that popped up, which was the official video. There were many live performance videos as well as a choreography dance practice, but you'd check them out later.

As the video started to play, you leaned closer, squinting your eyes. That almost looked like... what the actual fuck... your mouth fell opened as you watched. It was Taehyung, beautiful Taehyung. Then there was Jungkook, and Jimin. Namjoon...Jin, they were all there.

You watched the entire video, your heart pounding. When it ended, you watched it again this time with the captions on, so you could see what the lyrics meant. And you cried. Like a baby.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/n: Spring day made me cry the first time I watched the video, and I still get emotional watching it. Do you guys still cry?

Please vote if you liked this chapter. Thanks