{08}

Confession

|Twilight|

I was still in shock about the days after that played out as a result of the car wreck. Bella of course got away luckily with only a slight concussion while Tyler had to be practically stitched back together with how badly that van messed him up and I was quickly given a clean bill of health much to my relief. The most worried about me after Charlie was definitely Carlisle. He kept checking in on me up to my quick release from the emergency room.

After I was free I finally found Jasper who was talking with Rosalie and Edward in a very hushed tone. I approached of course and thanked Jasper for saving me. Carlisle showed up which in turn caused us to have the whole vampire discussion behind the security of an empty hospital room. I wasn't phased by it at all when they told me, no surprise there, but I felt kind of honored that they trusted me out of a slew of people with that big of a secret. That wasn't the most shocking thing that happened that day. That trophy belonged to Jasper's love confession that was directed at me. Jasper told me straight up that he loved me and has since we'd first met. It didn't help that Rosalie was smirking while Carlisle just smiled along with Edward despite him being a little apprehensive about me knowing about them in the first place.

I initially wasn't sure how to respond  because of the fact that A) never had a boy interested in me the way Jasper obviously was and B) well I'm basically an over sized child. Well. That was until Jasper fricken kissed me and dare I say very well. That kiss felt like pure electricity and damn did it feel good being pressed up against that godly body of his. After we parted I accept his confession and told him about my "small" crush on him. Funny part is that I was fighting it for so long too. I was so stubborn about trying not to be Alice's replacement that I neglected to look in front of me. After the car accident though it threw things into perspective for me. Jasper wouldn't have ran to save me if there was no romantic ties once so ever. There was also the not so subtle hints that Rosalie and Alice were throwing at me about him actually liking me. From there we decided that we were now a couple.

When I told Charlie and Bella that I was dating Jasper, I got two different reactions. Charlie's was the typical dad reaction saying he wanted to meet him and Bella's... Her's was more of a jealous reaction. I don't understand why though... well actually I take that back. Maybe it's because she likes Edward and he keeps trying to push her away like the idiot he is or maybe it was the fact that I got farther in progress with the guy I liked than her? I never will begin to understand sibling rivalry via the sister spectrum. I can deal with brothers. I have a vast amount of experience in that department but sisters was a whole different animal. I sighed and Jasper looked at me concerned probably feeling what I was feeling. I looked at him rubbing my thumb on the back of his hand as we held hands. We were currently in Jasper's Dodge Charger driving towards school after a short but very heated make-out session. Pretty sure we fogged the windows like in The Titanic. That's probably why he had to defog the windows... but that's besides the point. I hated that it had to hit after we had been kissing of all times.

"Darlin'? Are you ok?" Jasper asked softly as we moseyed down the road in no particular rush.

"I'm ok Jasper, just a little concerned about how Bella reacted to the fact that we're together. You should have seen her face. She looked so betrayed," I spoke honestly.

Jasper shook his head and leaned towards me when we hit a red light. He then kissed my forehead running his marble like calloused hand gently over my cheek.

"It don't matter anyway. I explained to you that vampires mate for eternity and you're mine. No refunds or exchanges," Jasper then rubbed his nose in the nape of my neck and I giggled as the light turned green.