{13}

Meet The Cullen's

|Twilight|

I couldn't move. I was still lost in a sea of euphoria. My chest continued to rise and fall as I looked up at the ceiling with a lazy smile. Jasper rolled over kissing me passionately. I curled up to his cool muscular body. The blankets pooled at our hips and my breasts were pushed up against his chest.

"You're becomin' like an addiction darlin'," Jasper murmured against my lips.

"What can I say? I can't help that I'm like your personal brand of heroine," I giggled straddling him as we both sat up.

His scars looked beautiful in sun light. They shimmered like sliver. I ran my hands against some of the more prominent ones. Jasper let out a purr of approval. His own hands were tracing the curves of my body.

"I still can't believe you I found you," Jasper peppered kisses on my shoulder where he had put a few hickies earlier.

"And I'm sure as hell glad you did. Otherwise I would have lost out on my perfect man," I giggled.

"Lost out? No I would have found you regardless," Jasper looked down at me grinning before pushing me back into the bed.

Without much warning, Jasper then preceded to tickle me. I started laughing really hard wiggling under him as he mercilessly attack all my tickle spots.

"J-Jasper Stop!" I cried in between laughs.

"Only if you say that I'm the sexiest vampire in existence," Jasper continued to tickle men.

"You are the sexiest vampire in existence!" He stopped his assault and I tried to catch my breath now that I could.

I gave him a glare while huffing and crossing my arms over my chest. I hate when people tickle me.

"Sorry baby I couldn't help it. You're just so ticklish and your laugh is infectiously joyful," Jasper kissed my forehead and I sighed.

"You're an ass. You know I hate it when people tickle me. You're lucky I didn't have to pee," I wagged my finger at him.

"Bella's coming with Edward! You two might want to get down stairs and help with the food. Esme is making Italian," Emmett spoke through the door.

"Oh! I love Italian!" I grinned getting out of bed.

The blanket fell pooling partially onto the wood floor of Jasper's bedroom with my now stark naked body on display for his hungry eyes only. I know Jasper enjoyed the view when I bent down and picked up my half hazardously thrown panties and bra.

"Here's your jeans," I tossed Jasper his pants and he just slid them on.

"So have you heard of boxers or do you just go commando all the time? Not that I'm complaining about the easy access," I shimmied into my skinny jeans after putting on my underwear.

"I prefer commando. It's less layer and more freedom. Last thing I need is to be restricted when in a fight," Jasper grinned at me.

I found one of Jasper's long sleeved shirts. It had Stanford university's logo on it.

"I'm taking this seems how my previous top is now unwearable," I glanced at the ripped and discarded top that Jasper had decimated to get to my chest faster.

"That's ok. You know how I feel about you wearin' my clothes," Jasper breathed in my scent again and I just rolled my eyes.

"Yes I do. You like the fact that I'm covered in your scent," I retorted with a tiny smile.