Chapter One: How it began (Edited)

Start from the beginning

The other boy looked to be about 15 years old, different than the other two. This one had messy brown hair, but his eyes and skin were the same. He was giggling at all the stares they got as if he found it amusing to be surrounded by not only estrangers but by cops.

The older male clears his throat as they walk closer to the police. Charlie steps forward, making his brown eyes connect to the gold ones of the stranger. The boy smiled and held the unconscious body of her daughter to the waiting arms of Charlie. He sighed in relief, keeping the cold body of his daughter in his arms.

"Thank you, all of you. I-I don't k-know what I would do if-" The boy shook his head with a kind smile. When he spoke, everyone instantly looked up the melodic voice.

"Don't need to thank us, Sir. My siblings and I were taking a walk around the forest, and we found her there in the cold, hard ground; we couldn't just leave her all alone, so we were planning to bring her to our house when Samuel- "

"It's Sam." The boy rolls his eyes.

"As I was saying when SAMUEL found us and told us what happened. We are so sorry we couldn't find her before, Sir," The boy said with a sorry look. The brown-haired boy giggled at the face his brother was giving.

"Oh no! It's alright, and thank you. "The three smile at him, making him think that these young siblings looked like models from a fashion magazine or something.

"What are your names, may I ask?" Came the voice of Harry Clearwater as he was gazing at the newcomers with a severe look on his face. The sibling smirked, catching on quickly to what was happening as Sam stood protective in the man's side.

They all get it, if not by the odor. It was by the hateful look on their faces—the tall boy smirk.

"My name is Sebastian, and this is my younger sister Rebecca and our little brother Luke. We are a family that moved recently. Our house is just about the border, joining both Forks and La Push if I'm not mistaken."

Sam growled; it was impossible. It was impossible that three leeches were on his land, and he didn't notice anything. Harry glared at Sam as he turned to Sebastian.

"And your last names?"

This time, the younger boy answered, making Harry's more youthful son Seth look in his father's direction.

"We are the Bernardi, Sir. I think that you may know us, right?"

A dead silence came. Charlie looked at the conversation like a match of tennis but stayed silent when Harry gasped and took a step back—making the girl giggle.

"Oh! Why don't you two take the girl inside? She must be cold here," Luke said, looking at Charlie and Jacob in the eyes; the sheriff nodded and walked with Jacob behind him, almost in a trance, to Bella's bedroom to put the girl to sleep. When they were safe inside the house, the three vampires smirked as Sam produced a deep growl, stepping towards them, trying to intimidate them. Not working, the three took another step towards him, Sebastian's nose brushing the alpha.

"I-It's impossible. You weren't-" Studer the Oldest Clearwater. As Sebastian trailed his eyes to his.

"Yes, Clearwater, we are back and stronger than ever. My mother and father will go to the leader of the "new" pack to finish the paperwork tomorrow, and everything will be as it was 300 years ago".