Klaus

Hellooo, this is super long and a request for @louiejay240217 hope you like it x

Being Stefan and Damon's sister was never easy, never. Of course you loved them and they loved you but sometimes that can be the downfall.

You were on a run in the woods ever so casually when you heard distant branches cracking behind you only getting closer and closer. Before you could prepare yourself to fight you were pushed down with a big thump and someone leaning over you.
"Tyler ? What the helll man get off of me!" You shouted pushing him off of you. "Sorry Lou gotta distract Klaus somehow." And with that Tyler jumped at you once more but this time sinking his teeth into your arm and sprinting away. In utter shock of what just happened you stood there contemplating how a friend now turned enemy could do that too you.

"Tyler!" Oh my goodness . He bit me... that bastard bit me. Getting out your phone you called the first person in your dial up list. " Stefan we have a problem."

Once you got home you had already gotten worse but you had finally plucked up the courage to call the one person who could fix this, the only problem is he was currently on his way to New Orleans.

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!" Klaus screamed through the house. The second he got the call from Stefan informing him of your injury he turned the wheel and sped home to you and be damned anyone who got in his way.

"She's in here Klaus..." Damon trailed off. He hated Klaus and the thought of you two in a relationship made him burn with rage and fear but right now his rivalry's with the hybrid was one of the last things on his mind. Klaus was the only way you would survive and one thing both Damon and Stefan knew for sure it that they wouldn't let you die, not like this.

As soon as Klaus heard where Damon was coming from he was there in a split second wasting no time to get you back on track. "Lou my love I swear to you I will hunt down and kill Tyler the second we get you healed, you have my word." Klaus states. Even through pain and struggling to fight the sound of Klaus voice made you happy enough to cry, but you knew what was to come next and you weren't sure if you were ready for it. As Klaus was about to feed you his blood you stopped him. "Wait" You whimpered. " I don't know if I'm ready..." before you could say anymore the three boys around you looked puzzled and anxious as to what was about I happen to you, a little sister and a lover.

"What do you mean Lou ?" Stefan asked. " I mean being a hybrid is a big deal and maybe if it's my time to go it's my time..." you trailed off once again. "No, it's not happening." Klaus demanded passing back and forth. "Can I at least think about this?" You asked. "Sweetheart I don't think you have time to think about this, please I don't know what I would do without you in my life. I need you Lou , I need you." And with that statement from Klaus you knew you could never leave him or your brothers behind, you loved them too much and couldn't bare to put them through that kind of pain. 

Without a second to lose you allowed Klaus to feed you his blood and of course he did. "Thank you my love." Klaus smiled. "First time I've seen big bad wolf be so soft." Damon stated sizing up Klaus. "Oh trust me if it wasn't for Lou I'd tear you apart right now, so don't push it." Klaus replied. "Yes, well thank you Nicklaus, Lou needs some rest now and I think it's appropriate for Damon and I to spend some time with her while she heals." Stefan informed Klaus insisting on him leaving. Just as Klaus was about to retaliate you stopped him and thanked him. "Thank you Klaus, I'll make sure to see you tomorrow when I'm feeling better." "Of course sweetheart." And with that Klaus left you with a kiss on your forehead only to return later  that night to check up on you right after figuring out where Tyler was, of course.

A/N
Fam exams are tough, tough I tell you. Please pray for me to whomever I need all the help I can get. Stay strong angels xo