And that's how we got together!

Start from the beginning

"Guys, pardon my rude mouth, but I doubt Hyunjin likes that bitch. I don't even think he liked her in the beginning. He just accepted her confession because he didn't want to hurt her feelings." Seungmin said. As soon as he did, quick footsteps came towards the room. The door swung open with WooJail behind it.

"LANGUAGE!" he yelled at Seungmin before running back to wherever he just was. There was a long pause after that. Jeongin broke the silence.

"Anyways, who's the lucky girl. PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE ANYONE OTHER THAN THE GIRL YOU'VE BEEN TALKING TO! I WANT MY FOOD, HYUNG!" he said.

"I-I never said I liked anyone." you protested.

"You never denied it." Felix said.

"S-SHUT UP!" you said. You took a deep breath. "Okay, hypothetically, if I were to take someone out on their first date, what should I do?"

"Take her sky diving!" Jisung said.

"We might die." you stated.

"Exactly." Jisung replied. There was a long pause.

"Anyways... take her to the movies." Felix suggested.

"That's what I was thinking. I-I mean, hypothetically." you suspiciously respond.

"Right..." Seungmin mumbled.

"BUT JUST THE MOVIES WON'T BE ENOUGH! Should I do something else?" you ask.

"Maybe make the first move. You seem to already know this person, right? Meaning it should be easy." Jisung responded. You nodded understandingly.

"I have no idea what you guys are talking about." Jeongin said proudly. Seungmin smacked him upside his head.

***

The movie had been playing for a while. You were really interested into the plot. The main actor pretty hot. You were so engulfed into the movie that you didn't notice Hyunjin get closer to you with the popcorn. You looked over to his direction. Once you did that, your lips touched his cheek. You blushed. His face flushed quickly and his eyes widened. BITCH WHY U SO SURPRISED, YOU WERE THE ONE CLOSE TO ME!!!! you thought. He seemed to be hesitating to do something. You were biting your lip from embarrassment. It took him a while to look back at you. You looked at him eyes. His eyes were more focused on... your lips?!! Instead of freaking out, you sat there still and stopped biting your lips. Probably waiting for something to happen. Your body froze up even more once he started slowly moving towards you. His lips got closer and closer. His lips barely brushed past yours until a sudden loud sound came from the film, making everyone scream. It made both of you jump. After that little situation, you both didn't look at one another for the rest of the movie. You ended up putting on some chapstick. That little stunt he tried to pull made you want to be prepared for the next time he tried to kiss you.

It had finally finished and you and Hyunijn have been awkwardly silent. He insisted that he'd take you home, so you let him. During the walk, you said, "Hey..." He paused in his tracks and looked at you. "Stop being so shy!"

"S-Shy?! Me?! Hell no! What makes you think that?" he protested confidently.