21

last chapter :(

~~

"Happy birthday baby." Minho mumbled and gave Jisung a kiss on his head.

Jisung flipped over in the bed so he was now facing the older.

"You remembered?" He shyly smiled.

"Of course, how could I forget? You told me the night we first talked to each other under the streetlight."

"Oh." He said and blushed.

"I've got something for you." Minho said. The whole hospital thing happened about a week ago, so he had plenty of time to prepare a gift for the younger.

"Really? Babe you didn't have to." Jisung said even more embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it. Let's eat first though. I'll make you a bomb ass birthday breakfast in bed so wait here." Minho smiled then jumped out of the bed leaving Jisung in the room alone.

Minho was right, the breakfast was delicious. He made him eggs, bacon and strawberry pancakes with whipped cream.

"Damn, this is so good." Jisung said with his face filled with food.

"Really?"

He quickly nodded as a reply.

When they finished eating, they changed and got ready because Minho said Jisung's surprise was outside.

"Keep your eyes closed." The older said and lead him outside.

"Okay open."

"Oh my god babe you stole a motorcycle for me?!?!?" Jisung exclaimed and jumped into his arms.

"Yeah." Minho smiled.

"Thank you!!!" Jisung said and showered him with a million kisses.

"But wait, this must've been so hard to steal. I thought you said you didn't like to steal big things? Why'd you go through all that."

"Anything for you baby." He smiled and kissed him one more time.

"Okay let's go." Minho said and grabbed he keys out of his pocket.

"Wait, do you have a license?"

"No."

"And don't we need to wear helmets."

"Yeah."

"What if the police see us?"

"Don't worry. Let's go."

Jisung shrugged and climbed onto the back of the motorcycle.

He wrapped his arms around Minho's waist and rested his chin on his shoulder.

They ended up at a busy street with lots of shops and other things going on.

"You can get whatever you want." Minho said as they were walking down the street, hand in hand.

"Really?!" Jisung looked up at him with his eyes sparkling.

"Yep." Minho said and smirked. "Damn, I love spoiling him."