Chapter XII. Touching is essential.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Is it okay to..." she began, her cheeks flushed and heated. "Touch you?" 

He moved his fingers over her breasts, finding a nipple  and rubbing it until it was hard.

"Touching," he said. "Is essential. You know that."

"Everywhere?" she asked, closing her eyes as he fondled her.

He closed in, his mouth next to her ear. He grinned.  "Oh yeah . . .everywhere. Just go ahead. "

The next second Caspar felt her hands, really felt her hands. One of them was starting a trail over his muscular chest and the other one moved down and grabbed him firmly and began with the most delightful treatment. 

"Oh Lord."

"Good?" Erica looked at him , totally in wonder of the size she had in her hand. This man was literally big all over. Would she be able to  . . . ?

"Hell yeah," the groan escaping Caspars lips sounded almost painful, and he gritted his teeth in blissful agony. How long ago had it been? Since he had been intimate with a woman? Too long obviously.

Her soft hands worked his lenght up and down, making him even harder and he feared that he would explode if she continued, so he reached down and stilled her hand. "Please stop, Erica. Ease down. "

She looked at him, unsure. "What? Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh no, " his voice hoarse as he chuckled,"it's just that, if you continue this, it's gonna be over before we even get started." His dark eyes gazing deep into hers as he pushed up on his arms hovering over her. "And I intend to be inside of you when we come to that. Deep inside of you." 

Erica could honest to God admit that she had an orgasm just hearing that. She nibbled her lip seductively , loving the sexy smirk plastered all over his face, then her fingers took hold of him again. This time Caspar did not even flinch at her touch, the content smirk not faltering.

"Is that a promise?"she breathed, guiding him to her entrance.

He nodded. "But it's been a while you know . . . since . ."

"Stop talking, " she ordered him with a 'duh'-stare, her newfound boldness surprising to even herself, "You made a promise big guy. Now, keep it."

As he felt  her wetness at the tip of his cock, any sense of holding back flew out the window, and with one hard and deep thrust he was balls deep inside of her. No warning.

"Oh SON OF A . . . !" Erica cried out. 

Giving her  a mischevious grin, Caspar stilled,  and gazed down with a smoldering look at her, his eyes ablaze in ecstatic triumph. His lips parted and his breathing  harsh. He groaned.

"You are sqeazing the daylights out of me, baby. Are you okay?"

Erica nodded, her eyes widened as she held on to his forearms. She felt so full, so stretched. He kept still, allowing her to get used to his size and the feeling of him inside of her.

"I am going to move now,  " he breathed after a moment, his voice strained.

Erica gasped as he eased back slowly. Caspar closed his eyes and groaned, and then he thrusted into her again. She cried out with pleasure and tightened the grip around his forearms. Yet again he stilled and looked down on her. He must be dreaming?

"You want more?" he whispered, his voice raw with want. 

"Yes, " she breathed, gazing up into his beautiful, dark and alluring eyes.

Caspar leaned down, moving closer and then he claimed her lips in a deep, arousing kiss as he started to move. Slowly, almost agonisingly slow, he moved in and out of her as he deepened the kiss even more. Whimpering in the kiss, she moved her hips up to meet his, to make him move faster.

This was  pure and simple torture to her. The way he made her feel was beyond intoxicating and every thrust he made deep into her made her body quiver and bow with pleasure. She moved her hands to his back, down to his firm buttocks and squeezed, urging him on.

Caspar smiled in the kiss, his teeth pulled greedily at her lower lip, and the second later he broke the kiss and chuckled.

"Impatient, huh?" he murmured as he  shifted slightly, the underlaying ardent passion very palpable. Deliberately he kept the pace slow, a seductive smirk on his lips as he pushed in and pulled out, teasing her.

Feeling her heart pump and the blood rush through her veins, Erica just licked her lower lip and gave him a steamy glance back. It felt like she was drowning in his eyes.

"You like it?" he whispered as he held her gaze. Then without any warning  he slammed into her hard, making all the air leave her lungs.

"Yes!" she gasped, a stirring sensation growing inside of her. God, the size of him was overwhelming. Her eyes widened in anticipation.

"You liked that?" he breathed and slammed into her again, making her cry out. "You'll get it. Pull you knees up higher, " he then ordered softly and leaned closer, kissing her hungrily. As they parted he whispered hoarsely in her ear, "I will do you so hard you won't be able to walk at all tomorrow."

Stunned with eyes wide open, Erica watched him rise to hover over her again. Holding himself up on his hands, Caspar started to move. This time he did not stop and he kept his eyes locked at hers, watching her with his dark, penetrating gaze..

He sped up. Erica moaned loudly and he pounded on, picking up speed as he pressed her down with his weight. Arching again, she wrapped her legs around him, urging him on, and he bent down to kiss her throat, groping for her mouth, thrusting with his tongue as well.

She heard sounds coming from her own throat and his, guttural, animal sounds that grew louder and more frantic as Caspar pounded into her, any sense of restraint gone now. She clutched at him, feeling the approach of waves that hit her and lifted her like nothing she'd ever felt before.

Sure, she'd had sex before, but now as the sensations grew inside of her, she realised she'd never had an orgazm. Not even been close.  Her body left her control, her legs trembled as she felt a convulsion inside, then she  felt  herself contract against him over and over and over, and the cry of pleasure that left her lips wasn't more than a whimper.

The second after Caspar withdrew from her warmth and emptied himself on her stomach with a loud groan of pleasure slipping through his gritted teeth.  Shaking his head in disbelief, he then lowered himself  onto her, letting her feel his weight, and he buried his face between her breasts , his breathing heavy.

"Hot damn girl. Are you for real?"

Laughing softly, Erica wrapped her arms around him so that he would not leave her right away, his weight not bothering her at all. In fact, she loved feeling his skin against her own. 

"I think we probably need to take another bath."

Caspar raised his head and chuckled low in his throat, his eyes gleaming and there was an impish smile on his lips.

"You think?"

~       ~        ~