Chapter 33

I settled into the back seat of the Mercedes, not paying much attention to the area passing by until I looked up, noticing that the bustle of London had disappeared into rolling green hills.

I couldn't remember dad saying anything about it being far to my uncles but I just brushed it off, I'm sure I'll be there soon I thought although part of me still clutched to the worry.

I looked into the front at the two burly men clad in formal suits and dark glasses, my gut instinct telling me something wasn't right.

Flashbacks to when Moriarty kidnapped me flickered through my brain causing me to start panicking, the car suddenly felt like it was closing in on me, my breath catching in my throat.

If only Tyler was here.

I began to really start panicking.

I was sure that this is how I was going to die.

The car suddenly halted causing me to shoot forward in my seat. The passenger turned around and looked at me with a slightly furrowed brow.

"Are you okay?"

His raspy voice asked

I shakily nodded my head, hoping this wasn't the location for my death. Thankfully we pulled away again and continued on down the road.

Eventually we pulled up outside a big gated driveway where the driver got out the car and put in a pin code. The gates creaked open and we carried on down the gravel driveway to the front door.

Thankfully my uncle opened the front door and welcomed me in as I walked up the drive, thanking the two men who escorted me.

"Ready for some riveting uncle niece bonding time?"

Mycroft's sarcastic comment earned a small laugh from me and he smiled at me before showing me to the guest room.

"Feel free to invite Tyler round to stay, I shan't be around much"

I thanked him and he proceeded to leave the room. I quickly dropped dad a text telling him how much I loved him and that I hoped he was getting on well, and one to Tyler with the address of my uncles house so I could take Uncle Mycroft up on his offer.

About an hour later, I was back in Tyler's arms on the sofa, watching a movie. His breath tickled my neck as we snuggled and I could feel my heart beating a bit faster, my focus suddenly slipping from the movie...

"You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen Sophie Hooper"

He whispered quietly into my ear sending a reflexive shiver down my spine. I rolled over so I was inches away from him, his beautiful deep eyes level with mine and before I knew what was happening, our lips were together and my hands were on his body.

We couldn't get enough of each other and soon his shirt and my top were discarded on the floor closely followed by our other clothes. The rest went by so quickly and soon we broke apart breathless, intertwined in each other's arms.

"That was amazing"

I mumbled still catching my breath

"You are amazing"

Tyler replied kissing me on the forehead

I collected my clothes off the floor and went a climbed into the shower, still floating on cloud nine. I let the hot water run over my body as I stood there my head spinning from what had just happened.

My life was seriously a dream

...
...
...
Okay I can explain... actually I can't... I'm just terrible okay!! Hello people, new and old, I am officially back and ready to write! I've been on an extreeeeemly long break but I figured out what I wanted to do with this chapter and boy it is going to get interesting pretty soon!! Who doesn't love a bit of Tophie ;) Hope you guys enjoyed it, I'm looking forward to writing again I've missed it so much! Also can we appreciate the fact this book has over 16k reads?!?! How did this happen??? Thank you so much guys, I love you all and I hope you're going to enjoy what is coming up!
Love you all ❤️

Starryeyes :)