Hello Nik

Bella woke up in a strange bed. It was HUGE. Covers in the softest of cloth she has ever felt. The room was wight and clean. Bella looked to the left to see a massive window. Bigger then a door. Bella got up and put her feet to the ground. As soon as her feet felt the softness of the floor Bella smiled. As she put up she looked around the room a bit more. Bella looked back at her bed and saw draws at the bottom of the bed. But to high to climb up again. Well at lest if she got help. That is. Bella looked and saw a pair of double doors. Painted black. So it stranded out. And a pair of draws on ether side. But Bella grew curious. Bella looked down and saw she was still in her pjs from last night. Bella saw her bag and walked to it. She opened in up and found her socks. She put them on and they were little wolfs. Bella smiled and went to the double door and opened it very slowly. Surprise it didn't make a noise. Bella walked down the hallway of the floor she was on. Bella was walking on red carpet and saw many, many, many doors. Bella finally reached the end of the hallway and saw some stairs. They looked familiar. Bella remembered this is were the ball was set. As Bella walked down the stairs she felt like a princess. Sure a princess in her pjs with socks. And her messy-sleepy bed hair, and the tired look in her eyes. She was a princess there and then. And she loved it. Well who wouldn't. Every little girl have dreamt of being one. As Bella reached the bottom of the stairs. Bella looked around. It looked a lot bigger then at the ball. Bella walked over to a pair of lonely looking doors and opened them. Only to see klaus. Her friend, her kinda brother sitting on the couch. Bella looked and saw he was the only one in the room. Bella cleared her throat quietly. She saw Nik whip his head around to look at her. Bella smiled and waved shyly at him. Klaus stood up as quickly as he whipped his head to look at her. He walked slowly to her like she would run, like she would be afraid of him. As he reached to her he crouched down to her hight and spoke in a gently. In the softest voice he have ever said. In 1000 years. He spoke the words he had been longing to said since he heard Rebekah speak her name.

"Hello my sweet, sweet, beautiful Bella." He said in a voice Bella could hear the longing in his voice. She just smile and hugged him around his neck. And whispered in his ear in a awe voice.

"Hello Nik. I missed you." She smiled.

***hours later***

Bella and Nik snuggled up on a couch. Him showing her the art he had done. And showing her different ways of art. Bella loved the drawing and photography. She loved what you could capture in a picture. But drawing was a stress reliever. That's what klaus said. And ofc she trusted him. She was related to him. And you ALWAYS trust family. Bella rested her head on Nik's shoulder and whispered to him before slowly sleeping on him.

"I love you Nik. I'll never leave you. I promise."

And then it went black.