I just got my best friend back. "Eh. It's Valentine's Day. Love is in the air."

"You hate Valentine's Day."

"Sh," I said, pressing a finger to my lips. I continued to skip to class, Ashton scurrying behind me. I rushed to my seat as Ashton greeted our history teacher, Mr. Blake. Ashton sat in his seat, which was in the next row from mine, and we started to talk.

"So, what did Michael give you?" I asked him.

"He gave me the unicorn from Despicable Me," Ashton said with a smile. "Despicable Me is my favorite movie ever, so it means a lot. Plus, the unicorn's huge! I'm going to cuddle it every night."

"You might as well replace Michael with the unicorn as your cuddle buddy."

"Maybe I should. But not really. I love Michael too much."

I pouted. "The Mashton feels are on overdrive and it's becoming too much for meeeee," I whined.

Ashton laughed, and then the bell rang. Mr. Blake decided to put on a video, so I simply slumped my shoulders and rested back on my chair.

I didn't pay much attention to the video. My phone was burning in my front pocket to text Calum. I looked to the side. Ashton was writing something. I don't know what Ashton writes, but he's writing almost every day. I've seen a "Dear Michael" a few times on the top of a paper. It always made me wonder what kind of message Ashton is trying to give.

Sitting behind Ashton was Rylee. Not only was she not paying attention to the video, but she was sleeping. It was always a bit chilly in February, and Rylee was wearing a t-shirt. Her arms were folded over her chest and her neck was craned to the right. She looked cute when she was sleeping. I couldn't help but get the feeling that she looked cold. I took off my Fall Out Boy sweatshirt, leaving my All Time Low shirt to be exposed. I held the pullover in my hands, staring at Rylee. I stared at her, then diverted my attention to my sweatshirt. I sat there, not doing anything. I was still wondering if I should offer my sweatshirt to her or not.

I sighed, using my sweatshirt as a pillow and resting my head on it. I didn't offer my sweatshirt to Rylee. I didn't want to wake her up, for one. I was also scared that she might think it'd be weird of me to offer my sweater. It's an act of kindness, but even I am starting to think that my crush is a little bit evident.

The video ended and the bell rang, and Ashton and I walked to English class.

"What do you think we're doing in English class today?" Ashton asked.

"Probably listen to Miss Malone complain about boys," I answered with a bitter chuckle.

"We do that every day," Ashton said.

"Exactly," I retorted.

We walked in the bungalow and took our seats right next to each other. Ashton took out his notebook and continued writing. There was a "Dear Michael" on the top of the page, leaving me to consider my assumptions correct. I didn't try to take a peek at what he was writing. I simply looked at the door and saw people coming in. Rylee walked in, and she had a sweater on now. I should have offered my sweatshirt...

I was glad it was Friday, because Miss Malone also put on a video. I spent most of my time texting Calum.

so how are you?

i'm good, i guess

what about you?

well i'm in class lol

you're such a badass

*flips hair and struts with prada purse* i know

why am i friends with you omg