𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

"Kentrell what are you doing here?." He looked up at the angry man who looked like he was about to destroy something at any moment.

"You fucking this nigga?!" He asked.

"Lower your voice kentrell. You being too loud."

"I don't give a fuck nigga answer the question!" He spat.

"You needa' mind yo' business." The Anonymous boy chimed in.

"Jonathan don't." Taymor signaled for him to chill.

"Nah let this man say what he got to say so I can break his mouth." Kentrell signaled for taymor to shut his mouth as he continued to stare at the light skin who had tattoos all over his face and body.

Jonathan stood up. "I said mind yo business nigga." Kentrell kissed his teeth and pulled his pants up before cracking the taller boy in his jaw. Watching him fall back into a couple tables that people were sitting at. Causing the people food and drinks to fall to the floor.

"Bitch ass nigga!" He yelled with his jaw clenched. Taymor ran over to Jonathan side and helped him off the floor. "Kentrell what the fuck!" He yelled at him. Taymor sat Jonathan down in one of the chairs that was still standing and jumped in kentrell face.

He slapped the chocolate boy twice. "Lame ass fuck bro! Can't fucking stand dealing with you!" He yells after slapping the older.

Before kentrell could even think to control his actions, his fist went flying across taymor face, connecting to his eye.

"Fuck wrong with you bitch!" He shouts out of anger.

Taymor held his hand up to his eye. Taking in the aftermath pain from the force from the hit.

Tears threatened to fall from his eyes with a look of disbelief plastered on his face. He was in shock and kentrell was just as shocked as him after he realized what he had done.

He never laid his hands on taymor and never planned on it. Ken looked around and seen everyone looking at them and the scene he caused.

"Taym-" Before he could even finish his sentence, taymor grabbed Jonathan and they both made their way out the food court, leaving the mall.

"Ima' end up killing this nigga." Johnathan says as he followed behind tay and held his jaw.

He was too embarrassed and shocked to stay there and he knew he wasn't going to be showing his face around that mall specifically for a while.

"Fuck!" He said to himself. "Why do I always gotta do dumb shit.?!"

Tyquian wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "Come on kentrell, everybody staring at you big bruh."

"Lets just get up thru before they have the cops out this bitch. I already got a warrant out." Joseph said and the boys left out the food court, exiting the mall.

They got into Joseph car, kentrell sitting in the backseat while ty hopped in the front.

"The fuck was all of that?" Joe asked as he looked back at kentrell who was staring out the window.

"It was nothing."

"Nah it was something nigga because you got too angry." He said which tyquian nodded his head in agreement. Acting as if he didn't know the reason behind kentrell flipping out on taymor.

"I said it was nothing."

"Don't lie dude." He continued to drag the situation.

"Man bitch ass nigga can you just drive!" He yelled at the caramel colored boy.