♡ 8~Red meadow ♡

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Patreon.com/xmintylovex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh it's beautiful." Jimin gasps, he runs around the newly built cottage. "It even has flower pots on the window still and the door has a little oil lamp, and it has my name on the door." Jimin traces his fingers over the swirly letters. "Jiminie." He reads. The little goddess faces Yoongi, "Thank you so much." He smiles, and Yoongi nods.

"I'm glad you like it, you're back to sleeping here from now on," Yoongi says before he walks back into his castle.

Jimin frowns and looks at the cottage again. It doesn't look so pretty anymore.

These past few days, Jimin had been sleeping in the comfort of Yoongi's chambers. The silk sheets are so different from his cotton ones. Jimin sighs and follows Yoongi back into the castle, it would only be a few more burning candles before bedtime anyway. Jimin walks towards the throne where Yoongi was already sat down looking through his scrolls. Jimin sits on the big cushion, he rests his hands on Yoongi's lap.

There were times during the day where Jimin would look up at Yoongi, admiring his structured features, and other times where Yoongi would ask Jimin's advice on certain things.

"Yoongi?" Jimin asks after a while.

"Yes, Jiminie." Yoongi puts the scroll to the side, he moves slightly to the side to allow Jimin some space on his throne.

"Can I plant a meadow around the castle?" Jimin asks quietly. He looks up to see Yoongi looking straight ahead as if in deep thought. "It's okay if you wouldn't allow it, it's just a thought I had... I'm sorry-"

"I give you permission," Yoongi says as he picks the scroll in his hands again.

Jimin smile's and hugs Yoongi in delight, he breaks away from the hug, his arms remain around Yoongi's neck. And Jimin didn't mean to, but he was overwhelmed with emotions so he quickly left a kiss on Yoongi's cheeks before running out of the throne room.

And with that kiss, the realm of Hades turned two shades lighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin wipes his face, he's covered with dirt again. He looks around him; he had surrounded the castle with pomegranate seeds that he buried. He also planted various other plants, all with dark petals. Because he knows that colourful things aren't considered beautiful here.

From the little acorn bag Jungkook gave him that was sent from Hoseok, Jimin sprinkles sun dust onto the plants.

It was easy to gain water, the purest form of water is in the underground, and what's lower than the underworld. Jimin watches as a small tree sprout from the ground. Of course, Jimin had the power to bring them to full bloom, but that would create artificial taste. And Yoongi deserved the best.

Jimin clears his throat and he begins to hum a soft melody. The real trick to his powers was his voice, something he inherited from his mother.

'There is a meadow, in the darkest corner of the world.

It wishes to bloom at least once.

It doesn't envy the other beautiful meadows.

All it wishes is for company, even under the moonlight.

And one day it shall.

The brightest light will come.

And give it life.

It shall bloom in pretty violets and crimsons.

There is a lonely meadow, in the darkest corner of the world.

And the light wishes to give it happiness.

To ignite a flame within.

One not of destruction, but of growth.

And may these flowers,

Now planted in the field,

Grow to give company,

For the meadow in the shadows is lonely no more.'

Jimin dances around the trees his robes glisten as they flow behind him. The small roots begin to grow into small trees, they stop at Jimin's knees. Jimin smiles, there were acres of land covered in little pomegranate trees all around the castle. In the mortal world, they take four to six months before they bloom and bear fruit.

But Jimin's speciality is vegetation, he hopes they bloom beautifully before the summit. Maybe somehow it can allow Yoongi to let him stay longer if he can see how much Jimin loves him.

It was refreshing to see so much green, his misses it slightly. But he knows he will miss Yoongi's embrace more.

He walks towards his cottage and finally enters it for the first time. It's bigger than he remembers, there are two sets of chairs, two sets of oil lamps on a small wooden table on either side of a king-sized bed. Jimin looks curiously at the bed and sighs, a bigger bed just meant more space for himself. The painting he drew of Yoongi was no longer there anymore, but that was okay. Jimin preferred the real person anyway. He might ask Yoongi if he could paint with him tomorrow.

He decides to wander in the basement, where his crops had been. Everything was all the same, white candles lit the place beautifully, but in the centre of it all was a basin full of water.

Jimin runs to it, the water was still warm to his delight. He slips his clothes off, he was careful not to farm with the new robes Yoongi made for him, so he farmed with his old robes. They slip off his body and he enters the basin. His flower crown is laid down on the side on top of his robes.

The water feels like silk on his skin, and the fragrance is a strong mixture of shea butter and vanilla. It's calming, and Jimin wonders who made it.

From around him Jimin could see his crops were almost withering, he leans to the side and sprinkles more sun dust on them, they return to their former beauty.

Jimin plucks a sugar cane along with a few strands of wheat and fastens the pieces together to make another wheat doll. He pouts as he looks at it. It's small, it can barely make up for Yoongi's hands.

But Jimin didn't really want to go against Yoongi. It hurt him to disobey his King. So with another heavy sigh, he slips on a new robe he found by the basin and begins to walk upstairs to his bed.

He hears a light thud and Jimin runs up the steps two at a time until he finally sees Yoongi.

Yoongi was already tucked in the bed his outer robes off, he was just reading a scroll on the left side of the bed. Jimin watches with disbelief as Yoongi reaches for another scroll next to the oil lamp.

"Aren't you tired yet?" Yoongi asks.

Giddy from smiling, Jimin runs to the bed dropping his wheat doll in the process. He hugs Yoongi tightly again.

"Why are you here?" Jimin giggles.

Yoongi sighs and helps Jimin's hair dry with a small flame he brews from his palms. He watches as the flame circles the crown on his head where his flower crown used to be.

"I'm the King of the underworld, I can be wherever I want to be, "Yoongi replies.

And Jimin doesn't question because if Yoongi wanted to be in his arms, in the smallest room in the underworld, who was he to say no.

So Jimin crawls under the sheets and into Yoongi's arms.

// I got my BTS tickets for the 10th *Cries* And I'm sorry for the crap updates, I'm trying to finish my other book <3. I really got sentimental, I've been writing my previous book for ages (Six months) And now it will come to an end soon. Thank you all, please vot and comment <3//