♡1~The gates♡

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Alternate universe laws

Persephone is the daughter of Zeus, the God of the sky, and Demeter the Goddess of Harvest. Persephone is the Goddess of vegetation.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Jimin waits patiently for the sun to set at it's highest point.

The crops bloom around him and the corn glisten under the sunlight. Jimin giggles and takes a few pieces into his basket. He looks up into the skies and shouts "Thank you Hoseok."

The sun seems to flash as if he got the message.

Jimin runs quickly to his small cottage in the meadow, he held tightly onto the basket in a protective manner. When he reaches the kitchen he quickly takes out a board and begins cooking.

"You never give up do you?"

Jimin looks behind him to see Hoseok sat on his wooden dining table. He rolls his eyes and proceeds to put his dish to bake in the brick stove.

"Oh shut it," Jimin whines" I'm sure I'll succeed today."

Hoseok sighs "It's been thousands of millenniums, you haven't even stepped one foot in the underworld, what makes you thinking today is different?"

"I don't know; I don't want to give up. All the Gods and Goddesses have multiple husbands and wives" Jimin smiles, he rests his head on his hands and looks up dreamily. "But the most powerful God of them all is single... and handsome."

"There is nothing wrong with polygamy, speaking of which your father has brought up your marriage," Hoseok straightens up, "He said you can pick anyone of Great Gods or Goddess."

"The Lord of the Underworld," Jimin says quickly.

Hoseok sighs and puts a piece of grape in his mouth. "Anyone but Hades."

Jimin pouts and rests his cheek on the table. "But I don't want anyone but him."

Jimin sits up and faces Hoseok with an evil grin "Why don't you lend me your boots so I can sneak into the underworld."

"You ask me every day and the answer is No." Hoseok shakes his head. "I don't understand, you have many Gods out there that would want to be with you why want to be with someone that doesn't."

But Jimin is already focused on taking his dish out from the brick stove. "You don't understand, it's love, Hoseok, it means you can only feel this for one person."

Hoseok tries to take a slice of the baked dish but Jimin slaps his hand away. "Love is a human emotion gifted by the Gods, and if you haven't noticed we aren't exactly mortal. "

Jimin places the hot dish in his basket and spins towards the cupboards looking for a piece of leaf big enough to cover the top of the basket. "I'd like to see you fall in love and I know you will try just as hard as I do. Now if you don't mind I'm going to see my husband to be."

Jimin disappears and Hoseok sighs. "Love sounds gross."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin faces the entrance and the three-headed dog growls in front of him.

"Easy Cerberus it's just me." Jimin straightens the crown of flowers on his head. "I got you something." Jimin holds out the basket. The hound takes a whiff and suddenly shrinks in size of a small puppy. The little hound pounces on Jimin causing the Goddess to giggle. "It's your favourite."