ii.

ii. : michael.

     "So why am I coming on your girls day?" I wondered curiously.

   My friend, Dahlia was taking her friend, Liberty out for breakfast and decided to take me along, for some unknown reason.

     "Because I said so." She replied with a faux grin.

     "You would answer my question with an illogical answer," I muttered under my tongue. "Also, are we going to pick her up or is she going to meet us there?"

     "We're going to pick her up, and I want you," She demanded with a point of her finger in my face. "to sit in the back seat with her."

     "Dahlia, don't tell me this is another one of your schemes to pair me up with one of your friends. I mean, they're nice and all, but—"

     "She's different, Michael. I'm not setting you two up, it's just that she's going to be hanging out with us a lot more now that's it's summer so I want her to feel comfortable. That's why you're tagging along with us."

   I really didn't know how to respond so I just nodded.

     "Just promise me one thing," Dahlia spoke up again. 

     "Anything,"

     "Promise me you won't fall in love with her."

   Seemed easy enough. "I promise,"

-

here i go with quoting awtr again lol

but the first time (in desk notes) in honestly didn't even know it oops