Chapter 8!

Micheloli's POV:

I woke up with the most painful pounding in my head. I stand up. My first instinct is to look at where the source of the pain is, my head. I put my hand there. I screamed and pulled my hand back, there was blood all over it.

Downstairs I hear some guests laughing and what's what? A movie playing? Ugh. Why wasn't I invited. Oh yeah, I was passed out. I sigh and walk downstairs.

Jennifer Lawrence, Susanne Collins and Josh Hutcherson were sitting on my couch along with Barackoli. "Barackoli, where are the girls?" I asked. "WHERE THEM GIRLS AT GIRLS AT?" Barackoli sings, quoting a Nicki Minaj song called Where Them Girls At. Figures...

"Seriously Barackoli, where?" I sigh. "They're running around girl, relax!" Barackoli shouted. "What are you guys watching?" I asked. "Catching Fire!" Jennifer exclaimed. She was a remarkably beautiful human being, they all were. "Shut up Michelloli, the movie is starting." Barackoli exclaimed.

We got about half way through the story before Barackoli sighed and said "this is boring, who made this?" Suzanne looks up, obviously shocked. "Uh... Me." She says awkwardly. "Wow girl." Barackoli laughed. "You couldn't make a movie a better then this!" Suzanne shouted. "Really?" Barackoli questioned "girl I could make one better then this with my eyes shut. You wanna know what? I'll go make a movie now and it'll be better then anything you'll ever make!" And with that, Suzanne, Jennifer and Josh all stomped out of the house and slammed the door.

"Uh Michelloli?" Barackoli asked. "Yes?" I sighed. "I don't know how to film movies..."